Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FIA arrests Indian girl travelling with Pakistani passport
By Web Desk
Published: January 17, 2014

LAHORE: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Thursday arrested an Indian girl at the Lahore airport for travelling with a fake Pakistani passport, Express Newsreported.

According to initial details, Nagita Ramesh arrived in Lahore from Doha to meet Multan resident Azhar. She told the investigation officers that she fell in love with Azhar on social media.

Ramesh – originally from Indian Gujrat – said she had converted to Islam. The passport she was travelling with identified her as Nimra.

The FIA officials informed the Indian High Commission, Foreign Office and other concerned authorities and deported Ramesh to Doha.

The investigators also interrogated Azhar and later allowed him to return to Multan.

How desperate and naive can someone be! Stupid girl.

And is it just me or pretty much every Indian caught in Pakistan has the most stereotypical Indian names. Nagita Ramesh, what the fuq kinda name is that, for a girl :cheesy:

How desperate and naive can someone be! Stupid girl.

And is it just me or pretty much every Indian caught in Pakistan has the most stereotypical Indian names. Nagita Ramesh, what the fuq kinda name is that, for a girl :cheesy:
How desperate are Indian women.

IF not, then there is definitely something more to it. She could have travelled here for spying. But I think the authorities much have judged everything before deporting her.

Hrr..r .. Our Raw agent was caught... :sad:

y didnt she use the damn cyanide

Err how did she get the Pakistani passport in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom