What's new

FGFA / T-50 New Engine (Product 30) Testing to Start in Two Years

This will clear the barrier for the sale of AL-41 or article 117 engine to China. Hence the SU 35 sales will commence. I dunno weather this will create a whole new arms race. :coffee:

Su35 BM is powered by AL-41F1A ( Article 117S).

For the bolded part - Between who ??

China and India mostly. May well spread to the South-East and East Asia

I don't think China is in the arms race with India. No Chinese military procurement is aimed at India. Can't be said the other way, though.

China and India mostly. May well spread to the South-East and East Asia

An arms race over the rumored purchase of an engine . How is that possible.........:fie:

I don't think China is in the arms race with India. No Chinese military procurement is aimed at India. Can't be said the other way, though.

The deployement of J20 in tibet ( which the chinese quotes here a thousand times ) must be then aimed at martians.

An arms race over the rumored purchase of an engine . How is that possible.........:fie:

The deployement of J20 in tibet ( which the chinese quotes here a thousand times ) must be then aimed at martians.

J-20s have been deployed in Tibet? When? :rofl

I said procurement. Do you know what the word means?

The new engine will make way for the sale of SU 35s which sports the AL 41 engine. Thus make SU 35 sales to other more threatened countries by China. Possible anti-SU 35 weapons and low stealth fighters like F 35 or PAK FA plorifiration.

J-20s have been deployed in Tibet? When? :rofl

I said procurement. Do you know what the word means?

Read any post in India section ....Chinese trolls cannot post that in any single thread .

Procurement or deployement ........whatever .

So what does India procure that is aimed at china as claimed by you.

Read any post in India section ....Chinese trolls cannot post that in any single thread .

Procurement or deployement ........whatever .

So what does India procure that is aimed at china as claimed by you.

Clearly you don't know what procurement means.

This engine will remove the earlier questions on the PAK FA's rear stealth ,the new stealthy engine will make this a deadlier beast.

I thought India was going to build the engine... And then I read the article and it said Russia... I have hope for the T-50 now...

If India cannot build an engine for LCA, so far a failed project, should they even ATTEMPT to build an engine for T-50?

even China till now using Russian engines for all their fighters (even for J20 and J31) even after spending billions of $

I'm not from communist China. So stop mentioning them when I talk about Indian military.

even China till now using Russian engines for all their fighters (even for J20 and J31) even after spending billions of $

Regardless of how crappy our engines, we can eliminate Russian out potential blackmail bargain that to compromise our defense or such as 1960s when Soviet pull the plug out of technical assistance to China...in other word a save backup plan :azn:..you Indians have not yet taste Russian's plug pulling.

When buy Russian's engine, we buy the repair and overhaul plan and even build our own spares parts, we never put the fate of our country into Russian's hand.

Regardless of how crappy our engines, we can eliminate Russian out potential blackmail bargain that to compromise our defense or such as 1960s when Soviet pull the plug out of technical assistance to China...in other word a save backup plan :azn:..you Indians have not yet taste Russian's plug pulling.

When buy Russian's engine, we buy the repair and overhaul plan and even build our own spares parts, we never put the fate of our country into Russian's hand.

We do the same for SU30MKI (Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Desi Sukhoi performs supersonic ballet on debut | Aircraft built from complete raw material phase makes a silent entry) and will do for Rafale.

Welcome to Engine Division, Koraput of HAL FP

Back
Top Bottom