What's new

FFS Please Attach a Prefix while posting BD economy news

StormBreaker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Everytime I open up PDF, And I see an economy related news, After going through the whole article, In the end I realize it’s Bangladesh’s.

IDGAF about BD economy with all due respect so please my humble fellow bengali members, Attach ‘BD’ in title.

You guys have good things going on with economy while we have opposite so a 10 second orgasm isn’t worth when you get a post nut clarity that it’s actually not Pakistan’s news.

Thanks

@waz @WebMaster @Jango Please

Everytime I open up PDF, And I see an economy related news, After going through the whole article, In the end I realize it’s Bangladesh’s.

IDGAF about BD economy with all due respect so please my humble fellow bengali members, Attach ‘BD’ in title.

You guys have good things going on with economy while we have opposite so a 10 second orgasm isn’t worth when you get a post nut clarity that it’s actually not Pakistan’s news.

Thanks

@waz @WebMaster @Jango Please
Abso-effin-lutely brother. I have been a lurker here since 2018 and I've resisted the urge to join for so long cuz I already spend so much time here even when I am not a member. But, this absolutely grinds my gears, so I couldn't resist when a fellow Pakistani poured his heart out. I use an firefox live feed to get the latest posts and this shit gets me every time. Forex reserves at 40 billions and GPD growth rate fastest among the world etc etc. Part of me thinks, our Bengali brothers might even be trolling us.

edit: my first post. and it's all in good fun, Bengalis. Don't go demanding your own independent east PDF now.

Abso-effin-lutely brother. I have been a lurker here since 2018 and I've resisted the urge to join for so long cuz I already spend so much time here even when I am not a member. But, this absolutely grinds my gears, so I couldn't resist when a fellow Pakistani poured his heart out. I use an firefox live feed to get the latest posts and this shit gets me every time. Forex reserves at 40 billions and GPD growth rate fastest among the world etc etc. Part of me thinks, our Bengali brothers might even be trolling us.

edit: my first post. and it's all in good fun, Bengalis. Don't go demanding your own independent east PDF now.
Yea, It’s all in good terms.

Back
Top Bottom