What's new

Female in PAF as an officer..

Aizaz Khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Suppose if a female got commission in the Pakistan airforce,navy or army.. Which extreme rank can she obtain..??

Regards,
Aizaz Khan

i dont think there is a official restriction she can go all the way to the top if she is strong enough in every way ...

I also think that.. But I've never seen any women having a rank of Air commodore... or something..!

One of my relative is a doctor in PN and she is at rank of Commodore now i am not really sure how it equates to Army and Airforce ranks

I also think that.. But I've never seen any women having a rank of Air commodore... or something..!

Thats because in PAF...women have started in recent years,and none of them has accumulated enough years in service yet to rise to that rank...
With passage of time we will see high ranking females in PAF.

In PAF most of the higher ranks are occupied by GDP Officers (i.e Fighter Pilots)..As Fighter Pilot slot is given to women now so in the future you could high ranking female officers - (As Pakistan Army had female Lt Generals and Major Generals).

Suppose if a female got commission in the Pakistan airforce, navy or army.. Which extreme rank can she obtain..??
Regards,
Aizaz Khan
Dr Shahida Malik of Pakistan Army's Medical Corps attained the rank of Major General before she retired. She was the first female Major General in the Islamic World. I think there's one more major general but I'm not sure.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom