female army doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mujahidee pakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Aslam-u-Alekum brother and sisters:
i born in Pakistan, but since last 7 years i have been living in Canada, as well i am a Canadian citizen.
i am planning to apply for army doctor in Pakistan, after my high school graduation.
can any one provide with the proper information for the foreign students to apply for Pakistan army doctor.

do i have to go to Pakistan in order to apply or i could be done by Canadian-Pakistani agency?
do i have to drop my Canadian citizen-ship?
what proses will i go through?

this information is also very important for my school project, so hope for good answers from all of you.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Please go through this.

Army Medical College

You would have to apply for Army medical college for MBBS admission , later upon selection in the Army you Must surrender your citizenship other than Pakistani.

Thanks.

^^^ Just ignore the trolls...

Anyway, I think you can do MBBS from anywhere in the world and if you've a valid CNIC you can apply for any course in Pak Forces... but upon selection, you've got to give up your Canadian citizenship.

Good luck to you.

post pic.. you will get all the required info.
btw welcome to PDF!

You will have to surrender your Canadian Citizenship if you want to join Pakistan Army as foreign nationals are not allowed to serve int he Armed Forces.You should contact Pakistan Embassy in Canada to get information but think twice before making a decision because living in Pakistan is very very tough as compared to Canada.

Follow the above link , call Army Medical College to find out more.

You are free to make any decesion , no one can force you not to fulfill your dreams.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom