What's new

Fellow Indian Members

To Indian members here; whatsapp groups that I am part of, my family, colleagues and friends and basically everyone I had any interaction with regarding the situation in India, all of them had prayers for your people.

Internet in general and social media in particular is a very different place. Yes we do have problems with you guys but at the end of the day, we are all humans. Seeing your suffering makes us sad. Prayers for a quick and lasting improvement in the situation and safety of our country as well.
Check the Indians response to Pakistan offering help to India...in comments.

No offence bhai, but it says more about you rather than the people who's comments you bothered to go through and post here. Just ignore these.

Last edited:
To Indian members here; whatsapp groups that I am part of, my family, colleagues and friends and basically everyone I had any interaction with regarding the situation in India, all of them had prayers for your people.

Internet in general and social media in particular is a very different place. Yes we do have problems with you guys but at the end of the day, we are all humans. Seeing your suffering makes us sad. Prayers for a quick and lasting improvement in the situation and safety of our country as well.

i agree ,thanks for the prayers friend we wish you the same

as NS once said

India & We Share The Same Culture

My beef with Indians is the animus and designed theft of our identity.
My only problem with Indians is the treatment of their Muslim minority. I couldn’t care less about religion, skin color, traditions and stuff like that. For me it’s just my sympathy towards fellow Muslims. But this is a topic for the all the other threads on PDF.

I am getting emotional… as my baby boy was born all of my family was so happy. His Dada Abbu cried like a little baby, his eyes filled with joy. He was so proud of his first grandchild. On the same day I read a post on PDF that Pakistan and India should nuke each other and I thought, how many children would that war kill, how many Hindu dada abbus in the same situation (birth of the first grandchild) would be killed? We are talking from our homes like war is just a piece of cake, just kill a few hundred million people and that’s it?

Not saying that there are no issues between Pakistan and India (it’s still ne BTW), but sanity and humanity should prevail.

I think India will be fine, Corona will be over soon inshallah and we can go back to normal, which means we can threaten each other with nukes again :D.

@Iltutmish

as my baby boy was born

Congratulations, sir! May he live long and bring joy and pride to all of you.

which means we can threaten each other with nukes again

Yes, looking forward to resuming our tu tu main main contests.

Regards

Most people I talked to said that ‘Allah da azaab aya Hindustan te, kyon ke una de hukmaran zalaam ne’.

I really love Indians, honestly. Many of their South Indian girls are very attractive. Indians on the whole are more open minded and progressive. Less judgemental. So at a personal level I have no issues. My beef with Indians is the animus and designed theft of our identity.
Pervert.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom