What's new

Fellow Indian Members

If only people like you would be on both sides, the world would fear south Asia but sad that hatred blinds people. I’ve seen people still throw disgusting comments about Pakistanis on posts which say Pakistan wants To help india and I lose hope, but then I see people like you and I regain hope.

Pakistan's gesture must be appreciated and the common citizen there has been very vocal in their support toward India. Also people like Edhi (who I understand was as revered as Mother Teresa) and his foundation are fine examples of Pakistan's largesse. Many of the younger members here might not know but even in the midst of the Bhuj Eathquake, Pakistan had sent relief material to India.
We have more in common than some think. We don’t bleed different - Pakistan child starving isn’t different from an Indian child.
The suffering of innocent people is affecting and making all our hearts ache. I wish the politicians and media wouldn’t hijack this and create drama unnecessary to both sides.
Peace

Kashmir too is a humanitarian issue .. Stop dehumanising Kashmiris

Your indifference to (or even worse, taking pleasure in) the sufferings of Kashmiris does no good. What you see here on this forum (and elsewhere) is mostly a display of reciprocal apathy/Schadenfreude. An average Pakistani has nothing against India except its atrocities against innocent Kashmiris.
We think exactly the opposite. Open another thread to discuss if you must.

rather then indian take help most of they chanting pakistan kya de sakta hai lolllz they think we 219 millions are living in stone age . this is mind set was made in last 20 years .

this is how silently they make your minds so people stop using their brains now . its not your fault after all .

karachi in bollywood
1619467539900.png

karachi in real life

1619467812947.png

1619467771888.png

1619467721314.png

1619467630085.png

1619468429950.png

1619467595464.png

1619467579164.png

Attachments

• 1619467703867.png
    1619467703867.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
We have more in common than some think. We don’t bleed different - Pakistan child starving isn’t different from an Indian child.
The suffering of innocent people is affecting and making all our hearts ache. I wish the politicians and media wouldn’t hijack this and create drama unnecessary to both sides.
Peace
That's true. We may be different in culture and religion (both are the foundation for every civilization), but we shouldn't forget that we are just human beings after all. PERSONAL relationships are different from national relationships. My mother-in-law was afraid that she wouldn't find the gate at the airport and we asked random people to maybe help her to find her gate to Dubai. The Germans said no, the Chinese couple said no, an Indian guy saw me asking people and he offered his help because he also hade a short stay in Dubai. My mother-in-law said thanks to him and he replied: "You are like my mother to me. I must help you."

Whish our international relations could be that harmonic. I have to say - yes, this is me speaking - my encounters with Indians abroad were positive in 85-90% of the cases. Hindus and Sikhs alike. My father was attacked by a racist German back in the 80ies (2 meter guy uttering racist slurs against Turkish people) and an Indian Hindu helped him to defend himself.

The thing is: this is the internet after all. Most people are here for an ego trip. Put the other poster down, hate on something and stuff like that. Comment sections are literally cancer of the internet.

Know your enemy, but don't forget to be merciful in the tradition of our beloved Prophet (PBUH).

@Indus Pakistan We have many things in common, but still we are two distinct nations. This is due to history, religion and culture.

We think exactly the opposite. Open another thread to discuss if you must.

You, of course, are free to think whatever you want but there are certain universal standards that can be considered common to basic human decency.

If you are indifferent to the sufferings of innocent Kashmiris then you are as wrong (if not more) as a person who is indifferent to the sufferings of not-so-innocent Indians. Hate begets hate, violence begets violence. Your selective humanity won't get you anywhere

No matter how much you want to deny it, the FACT remains that there can never be peace (nor any meaningful dialogue) in Indo-Pak subcontinent as long as innocent Kashmiris continue to suffer at the hands of Indian occupation forces

You, of course, are free to think whatever you want but there are certain universal standards that can be considered common to basic human decency.

If you are indifferent to the sufferings of innocent Kashmiris then you are as wrong (if not more) as a person who is indifferent to the sufferings of not-so-innocent Indians. Hate begets hate, violence begets violence. Your selective humanity won't get you anywhere

No matter how much you want to deny it, the FACT remains that there can never be peace (nor any meaningful dialogue) in Indo-Pak subcontinent as long as innocent Kashmiris continue to suffer at the hands of Indian occupation forces

You seem to hell bent on vitiating the atmosphere in one of the rare polite threads. Why can't you just open a thread on Kashmir where I shall be happy to discuss this with you?

I think
rather then indian take help most of they chanting pakistan kya de sakta hai lolllz they think we 219 millions are living in stone age . this is mind set was made in last 20 years .

this is how silently they make your minds so people stop using their brains now . its not your fault after all .

karachi in bollywood
View attachment 737743

karachi in real life

View attachment 737750

View attachment 737749
View attachment 737748

View attachment 737746

View attachment 737754

View attachment 737745

View attachment 737744

thank you...fantastic shots...well spread out city pleasant on the eyes..poised for explosive vertical growth

Gurjeet Singh Aujla, member of Parliament from Amritsar, Punjab, India writes to PM Modi to import oxygen from Pakistan across Wahga
received_831966227407421.jpeg

In times like these one must look beyond boundaries and religion and never lose faith in humanity.
Personally I do not wish Pakistan to send medical or material support to India for the obvious reason that it will have political implications and we will be ridiculed and trolled as usual. But for the sake of humanity and as our duty as Muslims remember them in our prayers, in every single prayer in this holy month of Ramadan. For what we ask of mighty Allah is a matter between us and Him and it does not require their approval. May Allah wake over them, ease their suffering and bring an end to their misery as He and He only finds right. May Allah help us all, amen!

Thank you OP for starting this long due thread. And thank you all Pakistani posters who have extended their support and expressed their solidarity with us in our hour of distress.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom