What's new

feeling geat to join defence.pk

You cannot write proper English words, and you think we will be impressed with your knowledge about weapons and forces?

There are already so many big guns here who know a lot about weapons, what would you contribute in their presence?
yeah i saw that y i am here to get some knowledge nd share what i known.

yeah i saw that y i am here to get some knowledge nd share what i known.

Kidding dost welcome and enjoy your stay. Just stay cool and rest will be fine. Hope to read good stuff contributed by you.

Welcome to PDF.

Transfer £0.50 in my pay pal.

You don't charge enough. I've taken sums up to 6 figures (in Sterling of course :D) to remove members' bans.

Hi and welcome to kickbacksformods.pk :tup:
thanks alot bro :)

thanks bro can u tell when i am able to creat thread in forms

For now you are limited to posting introductory and any other threads in this section, the members section.
See here:
1. Welcome to PDF

2. After fifty quality (emphasis on that, one-liners will get you in trouble for spamming) you can start a new thread outside of the Members Introduction section.

It had been 100 quality posts, but too many people complained about that and the threshold was lowered.

@S.U.R.B. sir please liven your idea. @military lover is asking for a test : )

Brother, i too was skeptic about it from the start.Just took the plunge.Other than the reasons that you have raised, there is another restriction of not having the facility to award a positive rating in members' club.So, i had to take it over to another thread elsewhere , which was a prerequisite.
Too many glitches and probably also it's a bit too much to ask from a new member.So, i scrapped it.
Should now ask about some famous aviation platforms that got axed,right in their development phase.:D
Or we may talk about another promising development and change the design to a quiz format, as the rating thing for now, is out of it.

====​

@military lover

Welcome to Defence.pk.
Enjoy your stay.:tup:

BTW ,do you mind if i ask you that what's peculiar with the fighting machine shown in the picture below?

qf16.jpg

Brother, i too was skeptic about it from the start.Just took the plunge.Other than the reasons that you have raised, there is another restriction of not having the facility to award a positive rating in members' club.So, i had to take it over to another thread elsewhere , which was a prerequisite.
Too many glitches and probably also it's a bit too much to ask from a new member.So, i scrapped it.
Should now ask about some famous aviation platforms that got axed,right in their development phase.:D
Or we may talk about another promising development and change the design to a quiz format, as the rating thing for now, is out of it.

====​

@military lover

Welcome to Defence.pk.
Enjoy your stay.:tup:

BTW ,do you mind if i ask you that what's peculiar with the fighting machine shown in the picture below?

qf16.jpg
unmanned F16

Haha salik acting like a sullen aunt. Ahan shamain likes it. Cute. Sighs, some people. Omg stop harrassing my surb bahi. seriously,idont care abt it and who knows i could be perma banned here any day, you never know the way strikes or lolz torpedos come your way.

Anyways, militarylover hope one day you will make it to your dream job/profession and prove to be the gallant son of soil defending it intrepidly and well best of wishes for a bright future.
Colorless sky bahiiiiiiii :{ , wadda cynicism twada.

Back
Top Bottom