What's new

Fear the day when I tell name of real Mir Jaffer: Imran Khan

in That book of Fatima Jinnah you will find shocking info about those who were close to Jinnah including Liaqat Ali khan......

you will burst into tears I bet.
What's the name of that book? I will try to find that.

i will try to share....please allow me to find in PDF

1652473001025.png

search it

IK will should also think about it....its a logical assertion that US will not let him win the election and regain power. he has made enemies all around him.

Even a slightest attack on him will trigger civil war....destruction, lock down and strikes....the economy will die sooner.
I also think that IK should take rest for a few months.. Pakistan is much more important than forming the government.

I bet the more these guys stay, the more votes they will lose across Pakistan. And the handlers will also start thinking keeping their egos aside.

Anyway, even if elections are held, IK will lose.. I don't know why he is sticking to his demand of elections. With the current Election Commission and ego of certain people blocking any rationality, I am almost 100% certain that IK will get less than 33% seats. Phir kia karega?

By the way, I have heard that government has discussed the plan of disallowing dual nationality. Overseas Pakistanis who are dual nationals would have to either lose foreign passport, or the right to vote.

I also think that IK should take rest for a few months.. Pakistan is much more important than forming the government.

I bet the more these guys stay, the more votes they will lose across Pakistan. And the handlers will also start thinking keeping their egos aside.

Anyway, even if elections are held, IK will lose.. I don't know why he is sticking to his demand of elections. With the current Election Commission and ego of certain people blocking any rationality, I am almost 100% certain that IK will get less than 33% seats. Phir kia karega?

By the way, I have heard that government has discussed the plan of disallowing dual nationality. Overseas Pakistanis who are dual nationals would have to either lose foreign passport, or the right to vote.
Win Win situation for India......without fire a single bullet.

Win Win situation for India......without fire a single bullet.
Indians have managed to control two front war before it breaks .....

Last edited:
Kaley coat waley key barey me to saucho- woh jo raat ko adalat khol raha tha chaprasi ke tarahn.
i will try to share....please allow me to find in PDF

View attachment 843766

search it
this is a must read addition to the library of any patriot. Thank you for raising awareness about this book. 👍

Kaley coat waley key barey me to saucho- woh jo raat ko adalat khol raha tha chaprasi ke tarahn.

this is a must read addition to the library of any patriot. Thank you for raising awareness about this book. 👍
you are welcome my brother.

IK will should also think about it....its a logical assertion that US will not let him win the election and regain power. he has made enemies all around him.

Even a slightest attack on him will trigger civil war....destruction, lock down and strikes....the economy will die sooner.

The threat to his life is very real.

The most important of all, him coming back to power threatens the American security arrangement being finalised/negotiated. The very thing that caused his ouster.

He is against very powerful people. These are the real Mir Jaffars. The American lobby in GHQ. The political Dynastic dogs are just for sale whatever gets them power or NRO 2 they will do bidding whoever can ensure that , that's all their worth is. ( It was the Americans just like the first NRO).

Remember this coup is a part of much larger planned realignment and relations with India, acceptance of Israel are all part of it.

This fight is not for IK alone. This is for the sovereignty and dignity of Pakistan.

Pakistanis are not ready for that war....we are bhookey nangey log....we only want roti we don't want to earn through struggle ....only roti roti roti.

Pakistanis are not ready for that war....we are bhookey nangey log....we only want roti we don't want to earn through struggle ....only roti roti roti.
Even the mightiest armies March on their stomachs.

Back
Top Bottom