What's new

FC men taken hostage in bannu r released:

acidwolf

Reaction score
BANNU: Eleven FC soldiers, who were made hostage three days ago, were released on Friday by the hostage takers here unconditionally, the sources said.

DIG Bannu Hamza Mahsud confirmed that the FC soldiers were freed unconditionally. Freed FC soldiers have arrived in Bannu, the sources added.

It is pertinent to mention here that the FC soldiers were kidnapped from Barran Bridge and they were made hostages by the miscreants. The government authorities made all out efforts to free the hostages.

I am really sick of the FC soliders being taken as hostage every now and then. What the hell are they doing?

Fighting!

Taliban has started taking hostage to ask for ransom.

Fighting!

Taliban has started taking hostage to ask for ransom.

I meant, are they actually that incompetent that they are unable to fight there way out and as so are always been taken hostage.

I meant, are they actually that incompetent that they are unable to fight there way out and as so are always been taken hostage.

one thing which bother me a lot is that if we r not able to fight these militants in an effective way, than r we able to fight the indians in case of any war? plus in the world scenario pakistani military is considered as one of the best in the world so we should not let our pride go down

Back
Top Bottom