American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Two militants killed during FC search

By: Hassaan Ali, Uploaded: 17th August 2013

Two-militant-killed.gif

QUETTA: As many as two militants were killed after an exchange of fire with Balochistan Frontier Corps officials during a search operation in Dozan area of Bolan district on Saturday, a day after attack on Jaffar Express that left two passengers killed and 31 others critically injured.

An FC spokesman told APP here that FC patrolling teams were conducting search in the mountains from where the miscreants launched rocket attack on Rawalpindi-bound Jaffar Express as they came under attack.

Two militants were killed in retaliation by the FC and sized a cache of arms and ammunitions from the site.

Meanwhile, FC officials recovered five hand grenades along with fuses, a pistol with 26 rounds from the possession of two unidentified persons in Mastung.

Two militants killed during FC search | AAJ News

2 peaceful terrorists. Shukran ya 'peacemakers'.

@Irfan Baloch

LEJ or BLA/BRA and all other 'B's' ?

Last edited by a moderator:
this news report is about the BLA and BLF (yet another B..) liberation front is a rip off the BRA headed by Shazad Mengal group. Shazad Mengal used to visit Bolan Medical college in his double cabin along with his guards back in the early 90s although he was not a student his favourite activities included having random students beaten up by his guards, female students harassed with high reving engines and long bursts of AK 47 as a parting shot before leaving the main campus. (Jamal Shah the tv actor / producer has depicted these scenes in one of his dramas back in the golden age of PTV)

he went AWOL for few years and suddenly decided to "liberate" Balochistan from the tyranny of the Punjabis.
LeJ is innocent in the last incident their activities are only shia specific whereas BLA and rest of the B...s dont discriminate in their victims including people of their own tribes.

GOOD THESE IRANIAN ND INDIAN AGENTS THT R DESTABLISING PAKISTAN ND PAKISTANS BALOCHISTAN SHOULD B SENT 2 HELL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

please dont use caps , they are against our forum rules. as per your comments
there an ongoing suspicion about Indian support and elements but we have nothing to prove in comparison to what Indians do when they have similar terrorist activities int heir main land. as far as Iran is concerned , I wont agree because they are actually partners with our state in dealing with the foreign funded Baloch insurgency their nemesis is Jundullah group which is CIA funded to cause trouble in Iranian Baloch area. they have had much more success than us and have hanged many terrorists whereas we only killed one big leader and our former COAS is locked up for that.

this news report is about the BLA and BLF (yet another B..) liberation front is a rip off the BRA headed by Shazad Mengal group. Shazad Mengal used to visit Bolan Medical college in his double cabin along with his guards back in the early 90s although he was not a student his favourite activities included having random students beaten up by his guards, female students harassed with high reving engines and long bursts of AK 47 as a parting shot before leaving the main campus. (Jamal Shah the tv actor / producer has depicted these scenes in one of his dramas back in the golden age of PTV)

he went AWOL for few years and suddenly decided to "liberate" Balochistan from the tyranny of the Punjabis.
LeJ is innocent in the last incident their activities are only shia specific whereas BLA and rest of the B...s dont discriminate in their victims including people of their own tribes.

What worries me is that fine action is heavily being taken against seperatists but what about the terrorists? Why has no action taken place against the #LashkarEJhangvi which is responsible for each and every attack in Quetta. Balochistan has been turned into a huge mess by our idiot leaders and the army fails to take action against the LEJ in the way it effectively operates against the BLA, BRA, BLF or any other militant organization.

I wish to see our army doing something about the Malik Ishaq's and Hakimullah Mehsud. Perhaps its really true that Pakistan army does not have the will to defeat these major terrorist groups because sadly I have seen no success in this war on terror.

LeJ doesnt cause threat to the state or national security, they only target shias , also the army is still licking its wounds from Red Mosque operation so going against these characters you listed would be a disaster specially when Pak army draws its soldiers from the same area where these guys have heroic and legendary following.

currently Nawaz is going through the list of potential OCAS and the guy he would appoint will be as dangerous as President Rafique Tararr. also action specifically against LeJ might NOT bode well with our Middle Eastern financiers.
our soldiers are available for hire for crushing the uprising in Bahrain and its good money too so why do something totally opposite in Pakistan when LeJ is doing the same thing for free?

lets face it
we are a client state and have too many masters so safety and well being of our citizens is of the last concern.

@Irfan Baloch - Oh Bhai jaaan goal post dooosri taraaaf haiii....own goal pei own goal kariii jaa raheiii haiiin ! :blink:

Why do you not ask the opinion of people like @Icarus & @Xeric about the alleged paralysis of the Pakistani State Security Apparatus (Army, ISI etc.) & their alleged connection to the LeJ (heroes from where they are recruited) instead of speculating like this ? :what:

And last I remember - In Punjab the Recruitment is mainly from the Potowhar Region (Jhelum etc.) not the Saraiki belt or there about like Jhang !

@Irfan Baloch - Oh Bhai jaaan goal post dooosri taraaaf haiii....own goal pei own goal kariii jaa raheiii haiiin ! :blink:

Why do you not ask the opinion of people like @Icarus & @Xeric about the alleged paralysis of the Pakistani State Security Apparatus (Army, ISI etc.) & their alleged connection to the LeJ (heroes from where they are recruited) instead of speculating like this ? :what:

And last I remember - In Punjab the Recruitment is mainly from the Potowhar Region (Jhelum etc.) not the Saraiki belt or there about like Jhang !

the word I used was "also"
and I am not suggesting that ISI or army has any direct hand in the sectarian killing. far from it. army is the only place where the minorities feel much safer. there might be individual personal who would have allegiances to some extremists but thats not a policy.
my old class fellow Hazara is a Lt Colonel at the moment in armor which his family has been serving for generations. .

I am not doing any own goals man. & not speculating either.
its better that I say it rather than someone else says such pinching things.
issue is with lack of action or no action which suggests complacency for right or wrong reasons.

I dont want to burden Xeric for that. he is just an officer who gets sometime to make few posts when he can spare some time. he is not in a position to know it all and make any policy decisions. same goes with my dear Icarus may Allah protect him from all harm and help him cut the legs of all those who conspire against the state of Pakistan

Amen

Mr.Baloch,what I think that they are trying to transform Baluchistan into another Bangladesh,what do you think,will Pakistan will stop Baluchistan to become another Bangladesh successfully?

Best Regards,
Slav defence

What worries me is that fine action is heavily being taken against seperatists but what about the terrorists? Why has no action taken place against the #LashkarEJhangvi which is responsible for each and every attack in Quetta. Balochistan has been turned into a huge mess by our idiot leaders and the army fails to take action against the LEJ in the way it effectively operates against the BLA, BRA, BLF or any other militant organization.

Because LEJ is based in PUNJAB! Like Irfan said the Army also recruits From Punjab.

the word I used was "also"
and I am not suggesting that ISI or army has any direct hand in the sectarian killing. far from it. army is the only place where the minorities feel much safer. there might be individual personal who would have allegiances to some extremists but thats not a policy.
my old class fellow Hazara is a Lt Colonel at the moment in armor which his family has been serving for generations. .

I am not doing any own goals man. & not speculating either.
its better that I say it rather than someone else says such pinching things.
issue is with lack of action or no action which suggests complacency for right or wrong reasons.

I dont want to burden Xeric for that. he is just an officer who gets sometime to make few posts when he can spare some time. he is not in a position to know it all and make any policy decisions. same goes with my dear Icarus may Allah protect him from all harm and help him cut the legs of all those who conspire against the state of Pakistan

Amen

I hear you but I think that the lack of action can be defined by things other than complacency or even malice !

I wouldn't presume to tell you that I know the answers because I don't when I try to take Stock of the Security Paradigm we're embroiled in right now I wouldn't believe it to be too fantastic an assumption to think that the Army is stretched thin & that the Intelligence Community is even more so !

LeJ doesnt cause threat to the state or national security, they only target shias .

I think this statement of yours is not True, LEJ is a Very serious threat to Pakistan. But like you said its the least of their concern, Pakistani lives are worth nothing basically. (Sad but true)

Although there is a huge difference geographically between Bangladesh and Baluchistan,and Baluchistan is richer in resources too,but I am seeing that our civil regime is repeating same mistakes like of past:

--Avoiding to work on developmental projects,I have seen only Pakistan army to support such idea.
--No proper inrfa structure of Baluchistan is still not proposed,engineered and implemented.
--No clear policy to deal with terrorists organizations like LEJ or BLA etc
--No homework done against foreign influence.

Solution:
--Government must support and work on to engineer and implement better,secure,safe infrastructure for Baluchistan.
--Government must make clear policy against BLA and LEJ
--Government must strengthen and refresh her foreign policy against those foreign hands who are nourishing such organizations as well clear policy to stop their interference ,to block them.

--Army must be supported by civil regime for all constructive programs they are working on,Pakistan army has done a very good job by increasing of their quota in their sector.
@balixd @Secur @Last Hope and others...what do you propose?

Best Regards,
Slav defence

Mr.Baloch,what I think that they are trying to transform Baluchistan into another Bangladesh,what do you think,will Pakistan will stop Baluchistan to become another Bangladesh successfully?

Best Regards,
Slav defence

Inshallah , of course we will. the people of Baluchistan cant be bullied by these terrorist attacks on their work places, on the roads and construction sites. our FC is enough for dealing with those mountain dwellers who dont have any respect for even their own fellow clan members who refuse to listen to their bullying.

this bastardized judiciary will have to lockup the entire army if it doesnt want our soldiers to defend Baluchistan.

this following video is a slap on that judiciary that frees serial killers and terrorists and bullies ISI in the name of missing persons to bring up the terrorists that have been sent to hell fighting our forces

watch this video, Bless his heart he kept his cool. but this is how we all feel X10
this is the answer for you I hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvGMLoa3DNc

@Irfan Baloch - Unfortunately a few Baloch that I've talked to (I feel like a broken record repeating this) don't have the same views as you do !

They want out ! They want to be free from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom