What's new

FC-20 vs PAKFA/FGFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word is 'classic' and I compared J 10 to the modernized versions on all those aircraft.

so which which class are you comparing this cuz if you're talking about RCS as sole basis of steath, then F-16 is almost 15 times as stealth as Su-30 MKI (15M2 Vs 1~2M2) so be more elaborative on what basis are you classifying J-10

so which which class are you comparing this cuz if you're talking about RCS as sole basis of steath, then F-16 is almost 15 times as stealth as Su-30 MKI (15M2 Vs 1~2M2) so be more elaborative on what basis are you classifying J-10

I clearly mentioned that the FC 20 is comparable to the modern version of the aircrafts that you told. i will quote you my post again.

You can compare the FC 20 to may be the F 16 block 52+ or the MiG 29 SMT or the Mirage 2000-9. You can never compare it to something like the F-22 , F 35, PAK-FA or the J 20.

Just check this post no. 19

I cant help if you jump without reading my posts properly.

And I dont believe in stealthy, more stealth and terms like that...it is either Stealth or no stealth.

Until you have your payload hanging outside it is a 4th gen aircraft.

oh and mr.technologist which variant of J-10 you are talking about? Do you even know the variants of J-10 and the difference b/w them or its just you stepped down the bed ,no homework to do and just here to pass your time with completely ignorant statements?

FC-20 is not a standard J-10 variant (J-10A) rather it has more to do with J-10B and do you know the difference b/w both variants? if not then just visit the FC-20 thread .

I think you are completely overwhelmed by the fact that these planes (you mentioned above) are competing in MRCA thats why you presented them in that way

yes i know about the different variants of J-10,and also know that the specification's of J-10B r still not made public,so on actually which basis u r claiming its equivalence with EFT,Rafale,MKI,Su-35 or F-15 E,now may be because u r the chief designer of the project.

So i found it more appropriate to differentiate between two items based on known configuration rather than pulling something out of air

A simple search on google can tell u why J-10 A lags behind(by a wide margin)by all this planes.

Now if u have some good information about J-10 B(rather than classified information's:lol:,rumors or my friend said it stories)u can bring it up and share how J-10b is superior or atleast equal.

I clearly mentioned that the FC 20 is comparable to the modern version of the aircrafts that you told. i will quote you my post again.

Just check this post no. 19

I cant help if you jump without reading my posts properly.

And I dont believe in stealthy, more stealth and terms like that...it is either Stealth or no stealth.

Until you have your payload hanging outside it is a 4th gen aircraft.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/89250-fc-20-vs-pakfa-fgfa-2.html#post1421683
I think i have replied to the same post you mentioned that i skipped
My point was that the features in J-10B/FC-20 are very much the features of any other jet like IRST and AESA are the features of F-16IN block 70 so comparing it with with mirage-2000 9 or Block 52 is rather unjust

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/89250-fc-20-vs-pakfa-fgfa-2.html#post1421683
I think i have replied to the same post you mentioned that i skipped
My point was that the features in J-10B/FC-20 are very much the features of any other jet like IRST and AESA are the features of F-16IN block 70 so comparing it with with mirage-2000 9 or Block 52 is rather unjust

Well Block 70 of F 16 is proposed and not in existence yet. But mirage 2000-9 with RDY2 radar and F 16 block 52+ with the AN/APG 80 radar exists in UAE. So I compared FC 20 with these 2.

Last edited:
yes i know about the different variants of J-10,and also know that the specification's of J-10B r still not made public,so on actually which basis u r claiming its equivalence with EFT,Rafale,MKI,Su-35 or F-15 E,now may be because u r the chief designer of the project.

So i found it more appropriate to differentiate between two items based on known configuration rather than pulling something out of air

A simple search on google can tell u why J-10 A lags behind(by a wide margin)by all this planes.

Now if u have some good information about J-10 B(rather than classified information's:lol:,rumors or my friend said it stories)u can bring it up and share how J-10b is superior or atleast equal.

on same basis on which you are declaring Fc-20 an inferior or in your words baby aircraft in front of your so called Mki etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom