What's new

FBI Agent cultivated sources within Jundullah in Pakistan

Of course Pakistan is free as a sovereign nation to pursue its national interests, just as USA does too. I have no problem with that at all. It is just that some nations are able to pursue them better than others.

Ambassador Chris Stevens would disagree.

Is the poster suggesting that there is already has a fair share of Lanat belted out to him all over the internet by now?. To the extent that there is a huge bottleneck of Lanat in the Lanat pipeline which had led to a clogging and hence for the time being any further Lanat along with the many behind in the pipeline have no effect on the poster's life in terms of Lanat in application?
:p: @Hyperion

Immune system adapts to lanat.

That concept is lost on most individuals in both nations .. and more dangerously.. to those in government in both nations.

Hence the conceptless have a reluctance to address the content of the posts and a preference for personal attacks. :D

How so? Does he think that all nations can pursue their interest equally well? Do you agree with him?

Well, for starters, if he was alive i would've asked him. Point being, when you are dealing with terrorists you ought to walk a fine line. Finer than a baby's hair. You implied (if i read that correct) that some pursue such interest better than others, and since this thread is about FBI/US, i assume you meant they pursue it better? However, as unfortunately Chris Stevens found out, sometimes those who you think can give you information, can also give you false information. Difficult to tell which is which in this day and age. US and Pakistan BOTH have had their screw ups. CIA 101 students went homecoming on 9/11/2001.

Well, for starters, if he was alive i would've asked him. Point being, when you are dealing with terrorists you ought to walk a fine line. Finer than a baby's hair. You implied (if i read that correct) that some pursue such interest better than others, and since this thread is about FBI/US, i assume you meant they pursue it better? However, as unfortunately Chris Stevens found out, sometimes those who you think can give you information, can also give you false information. Difficult to tell which is which in this day and age. US and Pakistan BOTH have had their screw ups. CIA 101 students went homecoming on 9/11/2001.

Being better is a relative term, Sir. I never said USA was perfect. Just better.

With the infinite black hole of resources? Of course. But lapses do happen, right? So why blame others?

Nobody's perfect. :D

And if you read the OP article, it is highlighting to the lack of proper co-ordination between various US agencies, as I pointed out before. This co-ordination was supposed to have been improved after 9/11, but obviously the task in not yet completed.

FBI is already using Shamsi base to spy on the Iranians and us. So none of this is really new. FBI has ties with the Jundullah to hurt Iran. The FBI and CIA have been making the world a living hell for the residents of our countries.

Pakistani ka khoon sasta hai aur American ka mehnga. This is a reality of the world is this. Read Imperial Hubris. Good book which tells us about the atrocities of the CIA.

Now let's save this comment for future reference! 8-)

@Horus @Oscar: Put it in archive! :D

Of course Pakistan is free as a sovereign nation to pursue its national interests, just as USA does too. I have no problem with that at all. It is just that some nations are able to pursue them better than others.

To the point of saturation of all sorts of lanats, where any additional lanat has no meaning, whatsoever! :D

Arabic has a word for it...... Al-Maloun........ :p:

Is the poster suggesting that there is already has a fair share of Lanat belted out to him all over the internet by now?. To the extent that there is a huge bottleneck of Lanat in the Lanat pipeline which had led to a clogging and hence for the time being any further Lanat along with the many behind in the pipeline have no effect on the poster's life in terms of Lanat in application?
:p: @Hyperion

there are 2 jundullahs one is the iranian baluch group headed by rigi arrested by iranians 2nd is linked to alqaeeda

FBI is already using Shamsi base to spy on the Iranians and us. So none of this is really new. FBI has ties with the Jundullah to hurt Iran. The FBI and CIA have been making the world a living hell for the residents of our countries.

Pakistani ka khoon sasta hai aur American ka mehnga. This is a reality of the world is this. Read Imperial Hubris. Good book which tells us about the atrocities of the CIA.

Hi,

You should have thought about it 12 years ago---killed OBL and handed his dead body---. Instead of reading the book----paks should have acted on it----killed the foreigners and kept the U S away from AFG------simple.

Back
Top Bottom