What's new

FAZLUR REHMAN CALLS FOR PTI BAN, IMRAN KHAN DISQUALIFICATION

This is Politics, they don't have self respect..
Shame on them... :mad: :mad:

1659474850597.png

There is hadith our Prophet frowned upon those who wear the saffron color:

Chapter 365​

Prohibition of Wearing Saffron-Colored Dress​

1798. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) prohibited men from wearing saffron-dyed clothes.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1799. `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Prophet (PBUH) saw me dressed in two saffron-coloured garments and asked, "Has your mother commanded you to wear these?'' I asked him, "Shall I wash them out?'' He replied, "You had better set them to fire.''

Another narration is: "These are garments of the disbelievers. So do not wear them.''
[Muslim].

-------

He is a Munafiq like his kanjar father who spoke greatly against Pakistan, and people expect something better from his gandhi aulad?

Great post I discovered these hadith as well few years back and from that day on I know this Fazul Guy is the fasadi

No one can argue with Sahih Bukhari

[My own personal opinion, and I am entitled to my opinion]
When I look at Fazlu I see Kafir because a person who claims to be religious has no connection to religion or the virtue of humbleness, 99% of time his focus is on personal gain from holding ministry which allows his clan to make easy money

When I look at his face I see a face of man who will be in hell fire

Last edited:
Great post I discovered these hadith as well few years back and from that day on I know this Fazul Guy is the fasadi

No one can argue with Sahih Bukhari

[My own personal opinion, and I am entitled to my opinion]
When I look at Fazlu I see Kafir because a person who claims to be religious has no connection to religion or the virtue of humbleness, 99% of time his focus is on personal gain from holding ministry which allows his clan to make easy money

When I look at his face I see a face of man who will be in hell fire

A dog such as him who hasn’t spoke a word of truth in his whole life and never ate halal can never be a scholar. When I see him I just see fuel for hell fire God created to be used in the afterlife.

There is an interview on YouTube I will find it of his fathers friend. Who said whenever Fazul Rahman walked in the room his father would stop conversing and throw him out, and when asked why he does that his father said, he listens and goes out and tells others he can’t keep anything in his stomach. His own father didn’t trust the soor he raised. I consider this punishment for having a gandhi aulad after his fathers vitriol.

The mother of the evil is neutrals ... They gave us the gift of Nawaz, Ayub Khan gave us gift of Bhutto, and Fazlo is a product of 1st Afghan war , when our neutrals use his school to produce monsters to fight in Afghanistan and dynastic politics.
Instead, neutrals try create a balance and help govt to eradicate corruption ... But their love Land is never ending...

The gift of the Fazal dynasty was awarded by the British colonial master AKA present human rights champions.

Sir G, here I dare to differ the opinion.

'Neutrals' are definitely a very disciplined and organized force. The law of nature, whenever there are vacuum surrounding forces rushes to fill in.

The onus of sin is not on 'Neutrals' but 'filthy' politicians who are corrupt to the cores in looting and robbing Pakistan with both hands. Their sheer incompetence always created a vacuum for powerful 'Neutrals' to suck in.

Scanning the world’s history will provide us with many such examples.
The lust for power is overwhelming for human nature and the 'Neutrals' are no exception.

Last edited:
His own party should be banned for accepting money from Libya. Highly doubt Gadaffi gave him money for his looks.

The gift of the Fazal dynasty was awarded by the British colonial master AKA present human rights champions.

Sir G, here I dare to differ the opinion.

'Neutrals' are definitely a very disciplined and organized force. The law of nature, whenever there are vacuum surrounding forces rushes to fill in.

The onus of sin is not on 'Neutrals' but 'filthy' politicians who are corrupt to the cores in looting and robbing Pakistan with both hands. Their sheer incompetence always created a vacuum for powerful 'Neutrals' to suck in.

Scanning the world’s history will provide us with many such examples.
The lust for power is overwhelming for human nature and the 'Neutrals' are no exception.
Zia ul haq choked the supply of grass root politicians by ban on unions in educational institutes and labor unions. Now parties are run by interest groups, industrialists, and the land mafia. They choose who will contest the election in parties. Patriot or national interest is now secondary. Neutral brought Nawaz and now we have " business politics" nothing for common people .

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE kia pmln se salary checque mila ap ko jo khushi mai Capital Letters se subject likha? lol

these goons of PDM can not compete PTI and IK in politics thats why they are barking day night to ban vanish remove PTI and IK .

And the one and only one....

1659553265305.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom