What's new

Fazl warns of Islamabad lockdown

Can someone please chop this Pig into some good pork pieces and send it to African Lions for consumption? Apparently, Lions love eating porky piggies.

And here I was thinking you care for life, humanity and all the creation of the Divine!

Why do you wish to make African Lions sick with poinsed meat of #DieselMullahs ???

#LionsLivesMatter

No... #DieselMullahs must be forced fed until they explode... these parasites have hijacked religion and are trying to blackmail the State.

Time to Force Feed halwa to these parasites...

And here I was thinking you care for life, humanity and all the creation of the Divine!

Why do you wish to make African Lions sick with poinsed meat of #DieselMullahs ???

#LionsLivesMatter

No... #DieselMullahs must be forced fed until they explode... these parasites have hijacked religion and are trying to blackmail the State.

Time to Force Feed halwa to these parasites...

That is so true - the African Lions will suffer if they ate such a diseased individual as this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if after eating this guy, the Lions become infected with the "Diesel Disease"; which is a disease where these Lions will start stealing Diesel from the tourist vehicles and selling it to the black market.

Another trick of boys ? Change of mind regarding ladla

Can someone please chop this Pig into some good pork pieces and send it to African Lions for consumption? Apparently, Lions love eating porky piggies.

I am sure, they would refuse. After all, lions have some standard, in their culinary tastes.

Imagine if some one tell same to PPP Punjab president aka. IK.
Dont compare a lion with pigs... Khan is rock solid on his day one commitment . I will never shake hands with these two thugs nawaz and zardari... This fazlu is a genuine pig because he was part of every govt.. Even he was part of musharaf cabinet why he now have problems with khalai makhlook??? ... His mouth is gutter, which spreads filth and smell...

This fazlu is a genuine pig because he was part of every govt.

This is not a crime but he may be a poor performer, which you should talk about.
Even IK wanted to be in govt. and his performance is worst in history of Pakistan.

His mouth is gutter, which spreads filth and smell...
In any case, i see he's popular on forums and communities run by IRGC.

Even IK wanted to be in govt. and his performance is worst in history of Pakistan.
Khan once rejected musharaf offer to become PM , which he declined, he was the one who boycotted 2008 election under the presidency of musharif in military uniform... Even takla nawaz sharif once offered him to join PMLN..
How u know about his performance ?? Tum jesy log chahty ho k AAM ka beej boo dia ha ab AAM keun nhi lag raha... Halanky tum logon na aaj tak apny leader sa nhi poocha k leader sb china sa agy nikal gay ho laken karzy par karza liay ja rahy ho.. :partay:. Kuch sharm hoti ha kuch heya hoti ha.. :angry:

Khan once rejected musharaf offer to become PM
Musharraf denies making him any such offer.
IK is a compulsive liar and their are tons of examples and profs.

Musharraf denies making him any such offer.
IK is a compulsive liar and their are tons of examples and profs.
Musharaf na to yeh bhi kaaha tha k nawaz gunja muj sa NRO kar k saudia gia tha.... Kia woh bhi such ha ??? Acha yaar ap khush ho jao... Shaaair.. :undecided:

Screenshot_20190407-204423.png

This guy looks like he's been doing cheap hookers and got stds in the process.

Bc ISLB sab na apna baap ka smjh rakha ha jis ka dill kray aa k beth jaye

Back
Top Bottom