What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
guys how is "supernatural" season 9
I ve season up to 4 , but I don't like the demon possessing part , its like a normal born human having being possessed , & then Dean & Sam taking these ghosts (black smoke's ) out , it would have been better, had they concentrated on the more natural "Non-Human-Born" Demons,Vampires, Werewolf's , skin walkers etcs rather then the possessed type formate
By the way check out Eva green's "Penny Dreadful" its just awesome

View attachment 145187
Are you crazy?...that's the most interesting part of SUPERNATURAL series...i mean demons and angels....leviathan are boring but hey they are back with the angel and demon mojjo from season 8...
Look at the Crowley man and the hell hounds " Sic 'em boy"

Is anyone old enough to remember the first series of v.Used to watch that show religiously.

Are you crazy?...that's the most interesting part of SUPERNATURAL series...i mean demons and angels....leviathan are boring but hey they are back with the angel and demon mojjo from season 8...
Look at the Crowley man and the hell hounds " Sic 'em boy"
I know , supernatural is also my favorite ,its just that vampires in place of demons would have been better, by the way Crowley , is the best actor of the series , man that guy can do wonders with expression, meg was also good

Need recommendations for post apocalyptic and general sci-fi genre.

Completed
Continuum
Terra Nova
Surface
Revolution
Outlander
Dominion

Dropped
Doctor Who
The Fades

Watching
The 100
Agents of SHIELD
Watch Falling skies, better than Revolution.

Falling skies- Tom, a history teacher doing everything to protect his family in post apocalyptic alien run world. Tom looks similar to Rick Grimmes of The walking dead in post apocalyptic zombie world.

Last edited:
I know , supernatural is also my favorite ,its just that vampires in place of demons would have been better, by the way Crowley , is the best actor of the series , man that guy can do wonders with expression, meg was also good
If u like Crowley then you must watch it from season 8....u can find whole new Crowley in there :devil:
Hello boys.
I still feel that the angels and demons are the best part of the series that the rest anytime.

Back
Top Bottom