What's new

Favorite anime? gather around anime fans ^^

Zulkarneyn

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I have been watching anime since i was a little kid. I started watching of course Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon :) etc. Since these shows were available on the tv (In german channels). But in my adulthood i have been watching the more serious animes.

I want to start with mentioning a couple of my favorite:
Monster Monster (TV Series 2004–2005) - IMDb
This one is probably the most intelligent anime show out there. It is definately not for kids since its themes are very deep and philosophical/psychological. I haven't found another anime as deep as this one, sadly.

Full metal alchemist Brought some tears to my eyes :cry:
Of course the legendary Cowboy Bebop
Death Note, Trigun and Mushishi also deserves a mention

So what are your favorites? I hope we have some anime enthusiasts in this forum;)

bleach naruto one piece nothing beats them

most interesting death note heavily psychological

Death note is probably still viewed as the greatest anime ever by most people. Never have I rooted for the villain as much as I did in death note I was mad for a week because of the ending. :frown:

Bleach, Naruto, One piece, full metal series is what I watch now. Also watched Avatar that was a great anime too.

My personal favorites were Code Geas ,Gundam,Gintama,GTO.Haven't watched much anime in the past 3 years But I do sometimes watch Gintama to catch up with latest episodes.

Favorite is
inuyasha-group-wallpaper.jpg

but naruto and bleach are also very good.

NARUTO
POKEMON
BLEACH
I love these anime character and shows, these are awesome.
POKEMON is best of all time.

!!! POKEMON
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA
BEYBLADE
DIGIMON
DRAGONBALL Z, GT

How come no one is mentioning Saint Seiya?

Never heard of this one.

I have also watched Captain Tsubasa, actually the reason why i was mad in love with football when i was younger.
Nice to see some anime watchers :D

How come no one mentions Monster? It is a really great anime, highly recommended. Especially if you want one with the greatest villain of all time

Ya, Its about avatar Korra...."The Legend of Korra"....I didn't liked it much though...

The first season was actually good check it out in entirety. :enjoy:

not a real anime, did you know there's a new series?

Actually it is an anime it was just adapted for western viewers.

Favorite is
inuyasha-group-wallpaper.jpg

but naruto and bleach are also very good.

I hated Inuyasha with a passion it had a horrible ending. Only watched it because my sister was a fan.

Back
Top Bottom