What's new

Fatah: The US and some Arab states don't support reconcilation

You don't know what's better for the Arab people, you expect immediate results. If you were knowledgeable in history you'd realize this is actually minor compared to what other entities had to go through to seek social change.

The Tunisian that started the Arab spring was a curse.

It was Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Egypt who invited Hamas and Fateh for reconciliation.

1- Makkah agrement
2- Doha agreement
3- Cario agreement

But what happened later, both Hamas and Fateh broke the deal and not those Gulf nation whom you just cursed.

Some people like to criticize for the sake of criticism instead of being objective.

I never criticized Saudi Arabia. These nations mentioned are the UAE and Egypt, these are definite candidates. If there are more I can't make them out yet. You aren't part of the Gulf believe it or not.

Hamas and Fatah didn't break the deal, the 'deal' was an attempt to suppress the vast majority of the Palestinian people. Calling for elections literally after one year of Hamas being elected in which it was also supposed to govern in the West Bank.

The Tunisian that started the Arab spring was a curse.

Not this again. :rolleyes:

@Arabian Legend

Are you dissatisfied with the reconciliation??

Last edited:
I never criticized Saudi Arabia. These nations mentioned are the UAE and Egypt, these are definite candidates. If there are more I can't make them out yet. You aren't part of the Gulf believe it or not.

Hamas and Fatah didn't break the deal, the 'deal' was an attempt to suppress the vast majority of the Palestinian people. Calling for elections literally after one year of Hamas being elected in which it was also supposed to govern in the West Bank

Egypt is not an Gulf nation. UAE has not issued any official statement regarding this reconciliation. Plus it has supported Palestine in all international gathering, offered many humanitarian and economical aids, built schools and hospitals, housing units....etc. Egypt has not voiced any concern in regard to the reconciliation. Do you have to believe in everything you read in the Internet?

@Arabian Legend

Are you dissatisfied with the reconciliation??

Unity within the Palestinians means a lot to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom