What's new

FATA Tribals Flee to Afghanistan

Chal bay chal. Dramay band kar.

If you believe in that Pukhtoonistan shit then believe it completely without confusion. Don't base it on the posts of other members.
I do not believe in pashtunistan, it is a narrow-minded approach, it would be an escape from facing challenges...and it wont solve our problems. Hamaray liye pehlay hindostan "charaga" ti, ab pakistan.
I just want pashtuns to grow as a nation and mature up. Disunity is our main problem, your hostility would increase community sense among us....we need "aghiar" factor for unity....

I do not believe in pashtunistan, it is a narrow-minded approach, it would be an escape from facing challenges...and it wont solve our problems. Hamaray liye pehlay hindostan "charaga" ti, ab pakistan.
I just want pashtuns to grow as a nation and mature up. Disunity is our main problem, your hostility would increase community sense among us....we need "aghiar" factor for unity....
Marwat, I swear upon Allah, you will go into the grave with this dream of yours, InshaAllah. And you belong to tablighi jamaat? That is why I have always maintained, this TTP (alias JI/JUI) is predominantly an Afghan Pashtoon phenomenon with a screen of religion and shariah. Their aim is to control Pakistan, and impose medieval Afghan culture. Beysharam aur namak haram, jis thhali mein khatey hein, us mein chhaid kartey hein. Pakistan charagah hey in AfghanoN ki.

You cant even rule your medieval wasteland called Afghanistan, you are dreaming of conquering Pakistan? It is this thankless and anti-benevolent attitude of yours that your nation is scattered and in disarray. Mongols screwed you, Uzbeks screwed you, Iranians screwed you, Russians screwed you, Americans screwed you, and it is just a matter of time that some other powerful will come and screw you again. You mark my words.

Last edited:
Love my Pakhtun brothers .. But don't really like afghanis ... The worst race on the planet... Nor many Pakistanis even in KPK are big fans of them..

As for this 4 year old news .. I think cheetah786 provided the links abt the army warning illegal afghanis to go back to their country...

Patriotic? Patriotic Pakistani or Patriotic Afghan? I never sensed an iota of patriotism in you for Pakistan, and if this patriotism of yours is for Afghanistan, than you deserve even more "respect" than what has already been given to you. It is absolute haram khouri and namak harami that you live and prosper in Pakistan and sing Afghanistan. Please take all that taa'sub, nafrat, haqarat against pakhtuns with you back to Afghanistan, raise a lashkar and invade Pakistan to get her annexed in Afghanistan if you could. Instead of prospering in Pakistan (which according to you has given nothing except aa'sub, nafrat, haqarat), go back and do something good for your homeland, will you? You can speak and write acceptable English, should have no problem landing a job in Afghan secret service.
Little man apni chonj bund ruk, i was not talking to you. I was addressing armstrong regarding our previous conversation that took place on another thread. Har jaga mun nahi mara kartey, refrence aur context ko bi daika karo.

Marwat, I swear upon Allah, you will go into the grave with this dream of yours, InshaAllah. And you belong to tablighi jamaat? That is why I have always maintained, this TTP (alias JI/JUI) is predominantly an Afghan Pashtoon phenomenon with a screen of religion and shariah. Their aim is to control Pakistan, and impose medieval Afghan culture. Beysharam aur namak haram, jis thhali mein khatey hein, us mein chhaid kartey hein. Pakistan charagah hey in AfghanoN ki.

You cant even rule your medieval wasteland called Afghanistan, you are dreaming of conquering Pakistan? It is this thankless and anti-benevolent attitude of yours that your nation is scattered and in disarray. Mongols screwed you, Uzbeks screwed you, Iranians screwed you, Russians screwed you, Americans screwed you, and it is just a matter of time that some other powerful will come and screw you again. You mark my words.

Pakhtun nasal prast Afghans like pak-one are neither Pakistanis or Afghans. Both countries are multi-ethnic, and Afghan pashtuns hate Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Turkems in Afghanistan. Their ultimate dream is Pakistani pashtuns to join them so they can rule Kabul again and kick others out. Then there are retarded ones like Pak-one who believe they can rule Islamabad also.

This guys is nasal prast to the core which is great sin in Islam.

it is amazing to see people are complaining about re-opening of a thread but no one has the courage to ask the tribal leader of a particular sect. why he is leveling allegations against ISI?
Where is his evidence?

Back
Top Bottom