What's new

Fasting Restricted for Government Employees and Students in Xinjiang

What should my views be? I dont believe such laws are ok! If people leave it is their business......If you left due to your choice...it is what it is ...your choice
Do you think this is the right thread?
Fair enough. Under the current laws, it is a punishable act to leave Islam even to the extent of death. So when your country's laws and consequently actions are bigoted, do you really have the moral right to criticize other countries on their acts and laws?

Should you not focus your energies towards campaigning in Pakistan to remove such laws that persecute people for leaving Islam and thereby giving Pakistani people the freedom to choose their religion without fear of Official persecution?

it is a punishable act to leave Islam even to the extent of death. So when your country's laws and consequently actions are bigoted, do you really have the moral right to criticize other countries on their acts and laws?
Criticizing shows where you stand! Everyone has a right to their say!

Just coz my country laws are screwed does it mean I am supposed to close my eyes where other laws are screwed? India and Indians may live in isolation but not us!

Should you not focus your energies towards campaigning in Pakistan to remove such laws that persecute people for leaving Islam and thereby giving people the freedom to choose their religion without fear of Official persecution?
Does one need to show off what they are doing? Secondly, I am not a lawyer, there isnt much one can do let alone find one willing to upturn half of the disgusting laws!

I had a chat with 1 mate where I showed from the Quran (above hadith or any other Islmic ruling) that persecuting people who leave the religion is not Islamic by any ways...

Esp since you dont use Shariah....it may be in the Shariah but then again Shariah has changed a bit since its 1st copy was published so it depends which version you pick up! But if I can show from the Quran...shariah until and unless can show me from a verse that was revealed after the one I know (meaning it will have a higher authority or not be for a certain time or situation) no one should implement that law!

How do I know? I had one too many "elder sisters and brothers" during collage who were doing B.A. Shariah and Usuluddin (meaning deen kay Usul / laws) who had loads of patience with my questions..

Last edited:
this is sad and wrong China need to stop doing this
this increase hated towards the government

Middling is religious affairs is certainly not good if it doesn't harm efficiency !

I don't agree with it personally.

I have always stated that Chinese government policy in Xinjiang has failed, usually from being too soft, or targeting the wrong things (fasting for example is irrelevant to security).

Anyway, I'm not sure why you guys are always so interested in our internal affairs. When was the last time we complained about your internal affairs regarding minorities?

Joke of the century.

Not one single government on Earth recognizes either Xinjiang or Tibet as disputed territories. Not a single one.
why wouldn't we be interested in your internal affairs especially your policies towards muslims?
you can't expect us to just ignore it.

why wouldn't we be interested in your internal affairs especially your policies towards muslims?

Because we don't interfere in your internal affairs and minority issues? Whether it is Ahmadis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Hindus, Blasphemy laws, Shias, Balochis?

Well you clearly are not.

************ Chinese.

And some of our Pakistani bro's on this forum still insist Uighur are not suppressed.

When I opened Uighur Support Thread it got closed.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

When faced with fascism. Only thing to do is to fight...

Last edited by a moderator:
Because we don't interfere in your internal affairs and minority issues? Whether it is Ahmadis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Hindus, Blasphemy laws, Shias, Balochis?

Well you clearly are not.
please go right ahead and interfere, maybe you will knock sense into our government to do more to stop intolerance.
but the ********** thing is our government is not intolerant our people are, in chinas case its the government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suppressing people always backfire, very bad policy from Chinese Govt. external enemies may use these polices to fuel hate and create problems for China.

Their country their rules ... Good luck China

Back
Top Bottom