What's new

Fast fact: Influenza(not Coronavirus) death rate in China is almost exactly the same as the US (low)

I said it very clear, the 5 consecutive days in decline of the increase of confirmed cases is a good sign, not other numbers, positive trend got to start somewhere at some point, however small they appear to be in the first place.

Actually, they weren't down in 5 consecutive days.

Daily Case increase from 4 Feb 2020 are:
Feb 5 3886
Feb 6 3694
Feb 7 3143
Feb 8 3385
Feb 9 2652

It risen back on Feb 8, you can say overall decreases in a general trend but it was not decline consecutively.

And again, I would not say a close to 3000 case constant increase are a good thing. That's 10000 more people infected in just 3-4 days. And I don't know if you know, 10,000 people infected is a big number, it may not be big in China but it is still a big number, look at it this way, using the mortality rate now, 10000 newly infected people in 3 days mean there are going to be 200 people died in that period. And you are adding that number every 3-4 days.

Feb 5 3886
Feb 6 3694
Feb 7 3143
Feb 8 3385
Feb 9 2652

It risen back on Feb 8, you can say overall decreases in a general trend but it was not decline consecutively.

And again, I would not say a close to 3000 case constant increase are a good thing. That's 10000 more people infected in just 3-4 days. And I don't know if you know, 10,000 people infected is a big number, it may not be big in China but it is still a big number, look at it this way, using the mortality rate now, 10000 newly infected people in 3 days mean there are going to be 200 people died in that period. And you are adding that number every 3-4 days.
Confirmed numbers are falling probably because of overwhelmed medical infrastructure than an actual fall,

Feb 5 3886
Feb 6 3694
Feb 7 3143
Feb 8 3385
Feb 9 2652

I was talking about cases outside Hubei, numbers of increase has come down almost all across the board, as for Hubei, it's been lockdown, no one goes in, no one comes out, and Hubei's number of increase also started to come down. I read it as a good sign, you can believe otherwise, I agree to disagree.

We see those kind of jokes coming out from western social media every single day, China will execute 20,000 virus infected patient .., China built an emergency hospital to detain political dissidents, 100 million people are being quarantined in Beijing...very amusing indeed , where do those people's brain go?

Breaking News! 100 Million People Quarantined In Beijing China!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpOhOqOVWTU

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom