What's new

Fantasy Premier League (League Code: 1078730-259135)

@sherin616 yaar ap tu PDF use krny sa he gy!!

Chlo aajo wapis i wont say anything and wont change the thread title either :P :D

Same request again @Slav Defence @WAJsal @The Eagle

Can you please edit the thread title to: (and make it sticky if possible)

Fantasy Premier League - Football Craze Pak (Code: 467237-139730)

Do not want to start another thread for this new season and create a mess so better renew this one with the code in title of it never gets old/out dated.
It fantasy game on PDF last season was a moderate success but i am hoping it will be more fun this time around. :)

Should i make this the title?
No wait, i think its a bit too long?

Just make it:
Fantasy Premier League (League Code: 467237-139730)

Yeah, this is better
You may use this. :)

Morning guys, The 2017/2018 Fantasy league is ON!

We made a private league last season, Football Craze - Pak. It worked well but i am looking to further improve on it this season. I will request you all to please submit your team names and we can then start discussing game week points along with working out tactics and sharing other details (as anyone feels appropiate). It will be fun.

The league have been renewed, renew your teams of last season and you will be in the league Football Craze - Pak. If you are coming up with a new team, our league code is:
467237-139730

(also mentioned in thread title)

See you people around.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR TEAM'S NAME

@sherin616 @Curious_Guy @war&peace @Kambojaric @Mubarizun

Suggestions?
aa.jpg

What's up guys? People seem to be not participating this season in the fantasy league!!

The Fantasy League have been updated. League Code: 1078730-259135

@WAJsal sorry bro, bothering you again on this but please update the code in the title!

1078730-259135

Thanks!

I will join in a couple of days. Let some of the ongoing transfers go through.

Who won last season btw? I got busy and lost track in the middle and stopped following.
LOLZ
Chelsea won!

Oh wait, are you asking about OUR league of the Premier League? :O

Plus, you can join now and make transfers later on when the season is about to start. I got a team registered, auto-picked the squad and joined the leagues. The final team will be updated when the start of season gets near

LOLZ
Chelsea won!

Oh wait, are you asking about OUR league of the Premier League? :O

Plus, you can join now and make transfers later on when the season is about to start. I got a team registered, auto-picked the squad and joined the leagues. The final team will be updated when the start of season gets near

Our league. Got enough friends who are Chelsea fans to know that they won haha. But nah I followed the PL throughout but lost track of the fantasy league mid-way.

Our league. Got enough friends who are Chelsea fans to know that they won haha. But nah I followed the PL throughout but lost track of the fantasy league mid-way.
:P Wo tu mujy bhe ni pata ka kon jeeta tha :P :D
It was not a guy from this forum however, koi aur bnda tha. OUr members were below 60th position as far as i remember but i might be wrong. :)

How is it going for your people? Anyone still following FPL? Its been fine for me so far!

Back
Top Bottom