What's new

Famous Indian Cricket Fan Sudhir Gautam Attacked in Dhaka by Bangladeshi Fans: Report

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Team India Fan Sudhir Gautam Attacked in Dhaka: Report
Team India and Sachin Tendulkar fan Sudhir Gautam has claimed that he was attacked by Bangladesh fans in Dhaka.

sudhir-gautam-india.jpg

Sudhir Gautam, the most visible Sachin Tendulkar fan, has claimed that he was attacked by Bangladesh fans in Dhaka. The 34-year-old Sudhir, who paints his body with the Indian tri-colour and passionately displays his support for Team India, told a Hindi news channel he was attacked by a mob during the ODI series against Bangladesh. India have lost the three-match series after going down by six wickets in the second ODI on Sunday night at Mirpur. (2nd ODI Report | Highlights | As it Happened | Pics)

Sudhir, who travels the world, said he was "pelted by stones" and his "auto-rickshaw was attacked" in Dhaka. He said security officials came to his rescue when the unrelenting mob chased him. (Dhoni Offers to Quit as ODI Captain)

Bangladesh have provided the MS Dhoni and team with maximum security and even banned terror outfits with anti-Indian sentiments.

Team India Fan Sudhir Gautam Attacked in Dhaka: Report - Ind vs Ban, 2015 News

Give it a Rest Bangladeshi fans :tdown: :hitwall::astagh:

Didn't they even stone the West Indies team bus? Reminds me of the rowdy English soccer fans. Your team played well BD - it deserves better supporters.

still looks better than average Bangladeshi.
An average Bangladeshi cow looks better than Miss India.

On Topic: BSF should give us good news.
And that good news would be that they didn't get their a$$e$ handed like 2001.

Was the "attack by a mob" those same incident where people photobombed him during the game?

I read the stupid article, it says "even banned terror outfits with anti-Indian sentiments", meaning banned educational institutions that don't preach "India is our great saviour".

The article sugar-coated 'anti-Indian sentiment" with the word "terror outfit" in quite a pathetic way. And besides it was a simple Madrassah, that didn't even preach "anti-Indian" sentiment.

I bet the bloody parasite lied about "being attacked" to get sympathy.

An average Bangladeshi cow looks better than Miss India.

And that good news would be that they didn't get their a$$e$ handed like 2001.

Was the "attack by a mob" those same incident where people photobombed him during the game?
Haha my 3 ft friend .... Can you place yourself 1km to any beauty pageant .. Let alone Ms India.

And yes your logic is Right .. Now spent some quality time with your Cow :lol:

As for BSF calculate how much BD got their salvation by BSF since 2002... 2 in the last few months alone.

Since I am a guy, I don't think I can participate in a contest that is for women. But then again there isn't much difference between Indian men and Indian women, thus your men can participate in such contests.

Good luck on the next Miss India contest, I hope you win.:azn::agree:

We don't spend time with cows, like you people, we eat their meat. Spend time with your cows, because during qurbani, we are going to need them.
Never seen a 3ft .. 40 kg Man you must a cross - dresser ... and even your cow Rejected you why. ?

Bcz the cow is 4 ft :lol:

Back
Top Bottom