What's new

Family of second Param Vir Chakra recipient to auction medal

It is shameful, National Heroes doesn't deserve this. Truly feel sorry for the family.

you tweet? do it there.. if not call your local TV channels and ask how come they are not doing a story on this, but spent days on a useless person like devyani ( who happened to be also involved in the flat scam).
No I don't use anything that can be called social and yes I don't live in caves.

Isn't it the media report that you came to know this incident ??? Wait for it and you will see that on all over the media.
By the way I have my own ways to react on such things and are more effective. But I cant comment on that here.

Devyani issue might be useless for people like you. I dont care if she spend her rest of life in slammer by Indian law. The issue was and still is US law applied to an Indian diplomat and that too on purpose.
Rule of law says a person without a proper documentation should be and must be deported. Isnt there law for that.
Now say a person absconding with a diplomatic passport and someone is harbouring him/her is a greater crime than paying a maid. Doesnt US law say to deport such people in 1 month ???
Rule of Law says everybody is equal infront of law and I hope you remember the glorious speech by Barara but why wasn't it followed for maid. Instead she was given special treatment and privileges so she can sue Devyani !!! Rule of law right !!!
Again the timing. Why wasnt she arrested when senior Indian diplomat was visiting US !!! Crime and criminal were very same at that time too. Reason is Some lame person want to score points.

I know this issue is discussed to death and my contribution to that is very very less (4/5 comments ) and am not really interested in opening it again and again.
You connect both issues for no reason. That was the only point.

PS : no solider absolutely no solider fight for pieces of metal and coloured ribbons They fight for the pride of their country no matter right or wrong. Same is happening in Devyani issue. Pride. Diplomat is being seen as face of Nation even though she might end up in Jail on returning to India.and then there wont be anyone defending her for that.

Last edited:
Devyani issue might be useless for people like you. I dont care if she spend her rest of life in slammer by Indian law. The issue was and still is US law applied to an Indian diplomat and that too on purpose.
Rule of law says a person without a proper documentation should be and must be deported. Isnt there law for that.
Now say a person absconding with a diplomatic passport and someone is harbouring him/her is a greater crime than paying a maid. Doesnt US law say to deport such people in 1 month ???
Rule of Law says everybody is equal infront of law and I hope you remember the glorious speech by Barara but why wasn't it followed for maid. Instead she was given special treatment and privileges so she can sue Devyani !!! Rule of law right !!!
Again the timing. Why wasnt she arrested when senior Indian diplomat was visiting US !!! Crime and criminal were very same at that time too. Reason is Some lame person want to score points..

what rule and law are you talking about that deports a person with due process? None such in the US. even illegal immigrants are given their day in court before any actual deportation takes place. I have no clue about with a diplomatic passport means...do you mean to say she stole it? those are allegations and yet to proved true.

anyways back on topic. call your local TV channels and ask ... if they ignore you, let them, but ask.

what rule and law are you talking about that deports a person with due process? None such in the US. even illegal immigrants are given their day in court before any actual deportation takes place. I have no clue about with a diplomatic passport means...do you mean to say she stole it? those are allegations and yet to proved true.

anyways back on topic. call your local TV channels and ask ... if they ignore you, let them, but ask.
Sorry for being late to reply

Diplomatic passport !!!! She ( maid ) is in US on the diplomatic passport not on the the common issued to indian citizens.
That passport prohibits her form working in US that was the main reason for this mess. She wanted DK to give her regular passport so she can work in US. Which is actaully not in DKs hand so she ( DK ) tell/threated to send her back to India. And same procesure was already strated before she abscond.
And yes that can be termed as stealing official documentation of GOI.
Nothing to prove. You can check it with US authorites she enter US on indian diplomatic passport.

As I said before Sir I have done what I could ; on day one. And I think it will help. But again I am not any powerful person.

Social networks and media is just not my thing still I have asked my report friends in print media to write about it. I will post it if something published.
I think all major media outlets are coveing the story as of today ; TOI , HINDU , India today network , metro city mirrors. So it is alreay in process as I said the other day

Back
Top Bottom