What's new

Famed Pakistani American Comedian Kumail Nanjiani: I am a fan of Pakistan’s Cricket Team

He is not very funny, not particularly talented brown sahib and has turned his back on his religion/culture. The love for Pak cricket is just a publicity stunt due to team's recent success.
We have many other genuine talents of pak heritage that I would prefer to represent us in US.

As a Pakistani American I’m here to say he is a non entity to us. Yet another slave mentality desi trash who sold his heritage and soul for fame. Not funny and def won’t amount to much long term. Far more influential Pakistani Americans all over PE, Healthcare and the tech industry who aren’t clowns dancing for white masters.

As a Pakistani American I’m here to say he is a non entity to us. Yet another slave mentality desi trash who sold his heritage and soul for fame. Not funny and def won’t amount to much long term. Far more influential Pakistani Americans all over PE, Healthcare and the tech industry who aren’t clowns dancing for white masters.
I agree with you on bold part.

But not entire post. How do you know he is dancing for "white masters"?

I agree with you on bold part.

But not entire post. How do you know he is dancing for "white masters"?

If he didn’t engage in vulgarity and trashy topics, if he didn’t marry a white girl and advertise that all over the talk shows….lets say he was an observant Muslim who happened to be a good actor and did his trade well…he would never get a role. Dave Chappelle alluded to this reality in entertainment years ago…white masters want minorities to debase themselves for money.

He's good at comedy. I'll give him that.

But no way is he a "face" for Oversea Muslims.

I didn't know his name before this post. Never heard of him. That might just be because I don't follow superhero movies.

He's been in the movie industry for at least a decade.

"He is primarily known for his role as Dinesh in the HBO comedy series Silicon Valley (2014–2019) and for co-writing and starring in the romantic comedy film The Big Sick (2017). For co-writing the latter with his wife, Emily V. Gordon, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. In 2018, Time magazine named him one of the 100 most influential people in the world.[3]"

Hopefully he will play it safe and tread carefully unlike that Aziz Ansari guy...

He's good at comedy. I'll give him that.

But no way is he a "face" for Oversea Muslims.
Pakistani
You delusionally hilarious man

It's in the headline, he calls himself that, Pakistani constantly and consistently
as he is an athiest, he is non-muslim

Pakistani
You delusionally hilarious man

It's in the headline, he calls himself that, Pakistani constantly and consistently
as he is an athiest, he is non-muslim

Whatever he is, he's not the face of Pakistanis oversea. Deal with it.

You can keep worshipping him though. Be sure to hang a poster of him in your bedroom and worship it daily like the people of the Indus. :lol:

Whatever he is, he's not the face of Pakistanis oversea. Deal with it.

You can keep worshipping him though. Be sure to hang a poster of him in your bedroom and worship it daily like the people of the Indus. :lol:
I find him cringe
but when you worship Baghdadi types with thier posters
One is better off worshipping someone normal

Besides he represents Pak-American not Pakistan the people of the country
Bhai ji, tlp terrorists and its supporters will declare blasphemy on you just for saying that. :cheesy::cheesy::astagh:
Sadly some Pakistanis rather have the likes of TLP as our face than him.
Like y'all predicted... they'd rather not have him

But as most Pakistani-Americans aren't the most religious people especially the under 20-30 lot

He is a far more appropriate representation of tham
If we are painting an honest representation

Saw him in Silicon Valley, over six seasons. I think he was pretty decent. Desis in American comedies will always look a bit awkward considering that we have very different styles. Still, he was better than Kunal Nayyar in Big Bang Theory, who always looked out of place and went overboard with his facial expressions. But then that was also a time when one played to stereotypes.

The entertainment industry does make you compromise on many personal beliefs. You are bound to have fans from multiple countries, faiths, ethnic groups, so you need to have a one-size-fits-all kind of a public persona. You hang out with more of such kind, and this only reinforces it. Even Christian and Jewish actors do not wear their identity on their sleeves.

but when you worship Baghdadi types with thier posters
One is better off worshipping someone normal

Lmao, you have yet to provide any evidence for your baseless claims.

You keep saying the same stuff over and over again like a broken record. :lol:
Besides he represents Pak-American

Most Pakistani Americans don't even know about him lol

And those that do don't care.

Your circle must be full of the liberal/secular types but a lot of Pakistani Americans are religious types.

Lmao, you have yet to provide any evidence for your baseless claims.

You keep saying the same stuff over and over again like a broken record. :lol:

Most Pakistani Americans don't even know about him lol

And those that do don't care.

Your circle must be full of the liberal/secular types but a lot of Pakistani Americans are religious types.
20-30 ish Pak-Am are religious
Wow...lol this is officially hilarious

Evidence- supporting every whacky theory out there that fuels these people looking at your posting history - so we can connect the dots
Besides Just like I am a English- meduim, burger, desi Tommi, and all the words out there there you used for me
Just like that you're a Baghdadi type too, we all can play that game

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom