What's new

Famed Pakistani American Comedian Kumail Nanjiani: I am a fan of Pakistan’s Cricket Team

20-30 ish Pak-Am are religious
Wow...lol this is officially hilarious

I'm 24. Know a lot of 20-30 year old Pakistani-Americans who're religious. Know some too that aren't.

Those ones usually stay in their little circles and don't experience the world much. :D

Evidence- supporting every whacky theory out there that fuels these people looking at your posting history

IDK where in my post history I gave allegiance to Baghdadi or AQ. You seem to also confuse ISIS with AQ.....who am I a follower of exactly??

You do know AQ and ISIS are enemies right?? Or did you not learn that from reading my post history? :lol:

Again, provide hard evidence or just keep your fingers off the keyboard. :D

Besides Just like I am a English- meduim, burger, desi Tommi, and all the words out there there you used for me
Just like that you're a Baghdadi type too, we all can play that game

You started this game.

Here's some evidence:

1637122312225.png

Remember that post??

You're exactly what I called you because you speak, talk and walk like one. Not to mention type like one. :D

Keep playing your little games and you might get burned. :devil:

I'm 24. Know a lot of 20-30 year old Pakistani-Americans who're religious. Know some too that aren't.

Those ones usually stay in their little circles and don't experience the world much. :D

IDK where in my post history I gave allegiance to Baghdadi or AQ. You seem to also confuse ISIS with AQ.....who am I a follower of exactly??

You do know AQ and ISIS are enemies right?? Or did you not learn that from reading my post history? :lol:

Again, provide hard evidence or just keep your fingers off the keyboard. :D

You started this game.

Here's some evidence:

View attachment 794008

Remember that post??

You're exactly what I called you because you speak, talk and walk like one. Not to mention type like one. :D

Keep playing your little games and you might get burned. :devil:
And this is exactly why I am calling you what I am calling you

Cause you talk, speak, walk like a deranged jihadi- so you get called one

Have you been to university, maybe above your level
But at least hs, I know how it is and other people would too
I don't care for what you have to say,many. have.seen and interacted with.that age group to know what up

Last edited:
And this is exactly why I am calling you what I am calling you

Cause you talk, speak, walk like a deranged jihadi- so you get called one

Have you been to university, maybe above your level
But at least hs, I know how it is and other people would too
I don't care for what you have to say

I have no need for

Yea, other than my age, you ain't getting anything out of me kid. I have been on this forum probably from before you joined HS. :D

For your claims, you have provided me zero proof other than saying you looked into my post history...

But then you say I'm ISIS and AQ....not knowing that both are enemies of each other. Man, you're as clueless as they come. :lol:

Whatever he is, he's not the face of Pakistanis oversea. Deal with it.

You can keep worshipping him though. Be sure to hang a poster of him in your bedroom and worship it daily like the people of the Indus. :lol:
You can be Christian and Pakistani. You can be Hindu and Pakistani. You can even be a Kalash pagan and Pakistani. But an atheist can never be truly Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom