What's new

"Falcon" travels 13000MPH, Means Military could strike anywhere within hour

Scramjet vehicles are highly unstable. The justification being peddled here is they will carry a small warhead / or no war head at all as it will be a KE kill weapon. Tell me something, when did Americans do anything small? This is just a test vehicle, what's next? Additionally, what's the logic behind a hypersonic vehicle loitering... do they think we are all stoned?

Fine. Introduce a new system. Five years down the road you will have 10 more nations with these "loitering" in the skies, then lets see what happens.

Agreed. But what option one have when BS from one side is allowed and Good stuff from other side is not allowed.

My point was on what is more dangerous, a missile which can hit faster, doesn't matter if it is slower, the nation has made the mind. But on another hand, there may be a chance of decreasing nuclear threshold and may be nukes going to more countries.

Fine. Introduce a new system. Five years down the road you will have 10 more nations with these "loitering" in the skies, then lets see what happens.

India and Russia are already on their way to make a hypersonic CM. Mach 5+. With a range of 1000kms. BrahMos Corp has already achieved some milestones in this regard.

I remember reading somewhere that US developed this missile for situations like Pakistan's nuclear assets falls into Islamic terrorists and they are trying to launch an attack on US or its allies, in that case these Falcon will be used to neutralise the threat.

You sure about that? Nineteen so called 'martyrs' killed nearly 3,000 Americans. The blast radius for a conventional explosive device is only a couple hundred meters at best, and if there is a miss, either by bad targeting information or technical failure, there could be no casualty at all. Whereas a suicide bomber is a much more intelligent weapon in himself than any missile can be. This weapon has the ability to loiter around a target to maximize potential casualty count, limited only by his food and water intake. A missile cannot do that. Assuming a low count of 20 casualties, which includes 10 deaths and 10 wounded, 100,000 of these weapons can do a lot of damage and it does not matter if the those casualties are spread out over time and geography. How many of them are ALREADY embedded among the native citizenries of host countries?

Funny because the American killed hundred thousands for revenge on a country that didn't have anything to with 9-11. Not to mentioned the millions that American have killed. Iraq is Vietnam II. Vietnamese should do more for peace instead of supporting American warmongering.

They say we muslims are 'plotting' to killl them..
But its them who comes up with novel ways of annihilating anything in the world in minutes notice...
So who should the world be wary about?

at any given time i am within range of their missiles and can potentially get vaporized before i know it...

100,000 suicide bombers cannot cause half as much damage as one of their missiles can...[/QUOTE

It the Justice League vs legion of Doom -- It's just where they are at, now - maybe in another 15 to 25 years, they may be more reasonable, on the other hand...

They say we muslims are 'plotting' to killl them..
But its them who comes up with novel ways of annihilating anything in the world in minutes notice...
So who should the world be wary about?

at any given time i am within range of their missiles and can potentially get vaporized before i know it...

100,000 suicide bombers cannot cause half as much damage as one of their missiles can...

It the Justice League vs legion of Doom -- It's just where they are at, now - maybe in another 15 to 25 years, they may be more reasonable, on the other hand...

perhaps you never understood the concept of power and dominance, when you will be able grasp what it means to be a power , Muslims or Pakistanis will stop playing the victim card. there will only be a victim when there is a powerful force, when the Islamic nations or Muslims become powerful, Muslims will be no different, perhaps they will turn more violent and less tolerant than Americans are now.stop playing the victim card and climb the ladder of power.

perhaps you never understood the concept of power and dominance, when you will be able grasp what it means to be a power , Muslims or Pakistanis will stop playing the victim card. there will only be a victim when there is a powerful force, when the Islamic nations or Muslims become powerful, Muslims will be no different, perhaps they will turn more violent and less tolerant than Americans are now.stop playing the victim card and climb the ladder of power.

Its called "reality check" and the reality is that i am at this very moment within range of their Missiles and Bombs...so are you.

Its called "reality check" and the reality is that i am at this very moment within range of their Missiles and Bombs...so are you.

and if you look back at what brought you to this reality, you won't blame the Americans,its called rational thinking. if you are powerless now, don't blame the powerful one's, blame your incompetent leaders.I never seen Chinese or Russian playing the Victim card, they realized this and woke up to it and marched ahead,you still have time, but many Muslims continue to believe in delusional brotherhood,umma theories, and other nonsense, they have hardly woken up to the reality.

The problem for your argument is that a missile cannot disguise itself while a suicide bomber can be anyone.

You cant see a missile coming and you cant identify a suicide bomber until he blows himself up.The effect is the same.A missile will cause destruction in greater scale though.

Funny because the American killed hundred thousands for revenge on a country that didn't have anything to with 9-11. Not to mentioned the millions that American have killed. Iraq is Vietnam II.
That just goes to show how limited you are in understanding. The US never said Iraq had anything to do with 9-11. :lol:

Vietnamese should do more for peace instead of supporting American warmongering.
Meaningless. We could say the same for Saddam Hussein and the Iraqis. Keep in mind Kuwait was invaded. Did you say anything about that? Probably not.

That just goes to show how limited you are in understanding. The US never said Iraq had anything to do with 9-11. :lol:

But what about Weapon of Mass Destruction.... how many you find there for what war was done.....

Before you get on US about WMD, ask why was the UN in Iraq in the first place?

Two wrongs don't make one right..... if Saddam did that he got punished..... question what will UN do with US when there was no WMD....

Back
Top Bottom