What's new

"Falcon" travels 13000MPH, Means Military could strike anywhere within hour

They say we muslims are 'plotting' to killl them..
But its them who comes up with novel ways of annihilating anything in the world in minutes notice...
So who should the world be wary about?

at any given time i am within range of their missiles and can potentially get vaporized before i know it...

100,000 suicide bombers cannot cause half as much damage as one of their missiles can...

But its them who comes up with novel ways of annihilating anything in the world in minutes notice...

at any given time i am within range of their missiles and can potentially get vaporized before i know it...

100,000 suicide bombers cannot cause half as much damage as one of their missiles can...
The problem for your argument is that a missile cannot disguise itself while a suicide bomber can be anyone.

The problem for your argument is that a missile cannot disguise itself while a suicide bomber can be anyone.
Well Pakistan have fastest growing Nuclear arsenal in the world. And bad proliferation record. So think, who endangered may people.

Well it doesnt need to disguise...
If america fires a missile on me.. I will never know...

Well Pakistan have fastest growing Nuclear arsenal in the world. And bad proliferation record. So think, who endangered may people.

Typical india baseless rant...
Pakistan's nuclear safety record be it military or civil,us better than most countrys in the world..
Plus our missiles dont have global reach and cannot even annihilare half of india..

USA can...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_nuclear_accidents

Pakistan's name appears nowhere in the list.

You sure about that? Nineteen so called 'martyrs' killed nearly 3,000 Americans. The blast radius for a conventional explosive device is only a couple hundred meters at best, and if there is a miss, either by bad targeting information or technical failure, there could be no casualty at all. Whereas a suicide bomber is a much more intelligent weapon in himself than any missile can be. This weapon has the ability to loiter around a target to maximize potential casualty count, limited only by his food and water intake. A missile cannot do that. Assuming a low count of 20 casualties, which includes 10 deaths and 10 wounded, 100,000 of these weapons can do a lot of damage and it does not matter if the those casualties are spread out over time and geography. How many of them are ALREADY embedded among the native citizenries of host countries?

* How many Saudis did you kill for those 19 Saudis that wreaked havoc on "American" lives? How many Salafists have you imprisoned? Instead of going on a global joy-ride to 'securing' resources at gunpoint, you could have done better.

** Typical American scare mongering to keep the arms-industry churning out WMD's.

* You sure about that? Nineteen so called 'martyrs' killed nearly 3,000 Americans. The blast radius for a conventional explosive device is only a couple hundred meters at best, and if there is a miss, either by bad targeting information or technical failure, there could be no casualty at all. Whereas a suicide bomber is a much more intelligent weapon in himself than any missile can be. This weapon has the ability to loiter around a target to maximize potential casualty count, limited only by his food and water intake. A missile cannot do that. Assuming a low count of 20 casualties, which includes 10 deaths and 10 wounded, 100,000 of these weapons can do a lot of damage and it does not matter if the those casualties are spread out over time and geography. ** How many of them are ALREADY embedded among the native citizenries of host countries?

You sure about that? Nineteen so called 'martyrs' killed nearly 3,000 Americans. The blast radius for a conventional explosive device is only a couple hundred meters at best, and if there is a miss, either by bad targeting information or technical failure, there could be no casualty at all. Whereas a suicide bomber is a much more intelligent weapon in himself than any missile can be. This weapon has the ability to loiter around a target to maximize potential casualty count, limited only by his food and water intake. A missile cannot do that. Assuming a low count of 20 casualties, which includes 10 deaths and 10 wounded, 100,000 of these weapons can do a lot of damage and it does not matter if the those casualties are spread out over time and geography. How many of them are ALREADY embedded among the native citizenries of host countries?

for 3000 Americans How many U killed ? For So called Peace preachers in AFG iraq Syria , libya , Pakistan and list goes on and on

Oh please. Who has more fissile material? You know very well what the real facts are. Please try to be truthful. I have respect for your analytical abilities, however, sometimes you also join the bullshit brigade, just to have fun.

for 3000 Americans How many U killed ? For So called Peace preachers in AFG iraq Syria , libya , Pakistan and list goes on and on
Retaliation is not the point here. Try to stay focused.

* How many Saudis did you kill for those 19 Saudis that wreaked havoc on "American" lives? How many Salafists have you imprisoned? Instead of going on a global joy-ride to 'securing' resources at gunpoint, you could have done better.

** Typical American scare mongering to keep the arms-industry churning out WMD's.

u can do what u wana doo but if some one hits u back then he is the bad Guy

Oh please. Who has more fissile material? You know very well what the real facts are. Please try to be truthful. I have respect for your analytical abilities, however, sometimes you also join the bullshit brigade, just to have fun.
Agreed. But what option one have when BS from one side is allowed and Good stuff from other side is not allowed.

My point was on what is more dangerous, a missile which can hit faster, doesn't matter if it is slower, the nation has made the mind. But on another hand, there may be a chance of decreasing nuclear threshold and may be nukes going to more countries.

Back
Top Bottom