What's new

Fake News CNN: US nearing a formal agreement to use Pakistan's airspace to carry out military operations in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEARING formalized agreement

Hasn't been reached yet "officially"

I think the same as before, they have always used our airspace, but still a tough stance on bases in Pakistan.

I don't think its fake news tbh.

Saving face?

The Americans are spreading lies as usual. No one gives a shit about US fake news.
Hes a pathological stubborn liar and hypocrite so never mind him.

The fake claims reveal that the Americans are very desperate. Insanely desperate.

The news isn't credible.

Yeah this is why this news turned out to be false and based only on source blah blah with zero credibility. Bughz imran

Wow look at the delusions of grandeur ,bhugz Imran !

Why are you defending a dumb thief ?

you're the only one defecating openly in the thread with irrelevance.

Some mod ban this ugly creature before I bust his head open. Ugly SOB.

The news is fake. No need to celebrate and pretend that papa Nawazoo is making a comeback.

Americans are liars. Their media lies. Their politicians lie. The American people lie.

When I see it's from CNN, instantly it's fake article. But until now we still got Pakistanis arguing over such fake article.

Sorry to say, some are real gullible.

Absolutely not!!!!

Ohh - it is absolutely normal, just another U-turn..

Before you do all the above can you confirm that the news in the OP is all true?

The Americans are desperate. These are the same Americans that accuse and hate Pakistan during hearings and media news reportings. Now their media is blatantly lying about so-called talks for air space and military bases.

America will never ever get any military bases nor air space through Pakistan. The Americans can continue to lie and plead, but that won't change the reality.
Absolutely not!!!!

Ohh - it is absolutely normal, just another U-turn..

Beg harder Indian rapist. Your papa isn't getting anything.

LOL look at your daddy becoming so desperate. They have to resort to blatant lies.

Your daddy always claims that they don't need Pakistan. Especially after Afghan exit. What happened to those claims rape fanatic? Now CIA sponsored media is spreading fake news.

The FO has openly rejected US claims. Yet here you are begging on behalf of your master.

Theif? do you have any proof or just baby assumption?

@The Eagle. @WebMaster

Please close this fake article thread.

Liars who couldn't win the war in 20 years are now depending on blatant lies LOL

Pakistan has been absolutely clear about NO military bases for US. Why the Americans continue to lie and plead for military bases in Pakistan is not a secret to anyone anymore. The Americans are running out of options. Not a single Central Asian state is willing to provide any base to US military. The Americans have been checkmated in Afghanistan.

India, US and NATO countries must evacuate Afghan collaborators. It is their moral duty.

Oh Fu**k not again !!!

This area will once again become a battle ground and this time it will be worse, China and USA proxy in Pak. CIA infiltration, Organizations once again terrorizing the place setting havoc

You hit right on the point. But I know some Pakistanis still think american and their media are credible. Pathetic!

No offence.

These are mostly disgruntled Pakistanis. Politically orphaned after Imran Khan won the elections.

Let me assure you, Nawaz Sharif or any other leader would have today provided military bases to the Americans. The Americans would overthrow PTI government in Pakistan this every moment if they could have it their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom