Fake ID thanking posts part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/257076-fake-ids-thanking-posts.html

Since the other thread was closed had to start a fresh one. Although the "problem" went away for some time, it has cropped back up again.

2hmj7li.jpg

How can one person be opening so many IDs! Doesn't blocking the IP help? And if he is using a proxy then I would at least like to know which proxy it is that he is using. I don't think even hotspot shield is capable of generating so many IPs:woot:

I've to wonder, who is this guy in real life? Like that ''communist'' id with his weird racist theories, the no of accounts he operated and still does is amazing. These days he's ''enemy'' :)

I wonder who has such energy and time, and most importantly, what would he gain by going this ultimately/

I think the problem is he is using such an I.P. which if blocked then other good members would be blocked too.

Doesn't the system look up a new member's IP in its database of existing users??

he is enjoying his right of using Internet. Why u guys want him banned?its against human rights. Let him do whatever he wanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom