What's new

Fake Democracy in Pakistan

Secret Service

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
37.2 million votes declared bogus :

Some 37.2 million votes that were registered in the 2007 are declared fake.

According to a statement issued by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), National Database and Registration Authority did not authenticate 37.2 million voters out of 82 million registered voters in the voter lists of 2007.:usflag:

NADRA has also registered 3.65 million new voters in its data base that brought the total figure of registered voters at 85.4 million. For the verification of these votes NADRA will launch a door-to-door campaign in July 2011.

The ECP has ordered that voter lists be comleted by December this year.

37.2 million votes declared bogus

Dunya News: Pakistan:-37.2 million votes declared bogus

If this is true, then now is the time to get rid of these fools in the govt.
All of them should be kicked out and let real representatives hold offices.

If this is true, then now is the time to get rid of these fools in the govt.
All of them should be kicked out and let real representatives hold offices.

it is true....government try to hide this inquiry......i wonder why John Kerry was there during polling in Islamabad ....

37.2 million votes declared bogus :

Some 37.2 million votes that were registered in the 2007 are declared fake.

According to a statement issued by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), National Database and Registration Authority did not authenticate 37.2 million voters out of 82 million registered voters in the voter lists of 2007.:usflag:

NADRA has also registered 3.65 million new voters in its data base that brought the total figure of registered voters at 85.4 million. For the verification of these votes NADRA will launch a door-to-door campaign in July 2011.

The ECP has ordered that voter lists be comleted by December this year.

37.2 million votes declared bogus

Dunya News: Pakistan:-37.2 million votes declared bogus

Hello there,

So if the democracy is fake then what was the alternative ? PML-N? Is PML-N great? how?

I mean if you take corruption,is Punjab Govt corruption free?
And they(PML-N) are taliban sympathizers!:sick:
Plus they have no plan for development for Punjab how could they develop Pakistan?

And on the other hand PPP is as sick as you think,

So what happened doesn't matters much.
Literally people have no choice as to choose who,both of them equal for them.(if you discount ethnicity and "The Bradaris".)

Hello there,

So if the democracy is fake then what was the alternative ? PML-N? Is PML-N great? how?

I mean if you take corruption,is Punjab Govt corruption free?
And they(PML-N) are taliban sympathizers!:sick:
Plus they have no plan for development for Punjab how could they develop Pakistan?

And on the other hand PPP is as sick as you think,

So what happened doesn't matters much.
Literally people have no choice as to choose who,both of them equal for them.(if you discount ethnicity and "The Bradaris".)

they are way better then these PPP corrupt party

all parties are fake . army should come

If democracy is fake so are the people of Pakistan. . . I wish to share a personal incident... today I was taking tea in a hotel beside me another young man was sitting sniping tea a very old man came there when he was sitting he hit the man, cup of tea fell down from the man's hand. the young man literally abused the old man while everyone kept silent including myself. . .the old man said nothing and left but i saw tears welling down from his eyes.

now this is we as a nation. A hundred people killed in Karachi in two weeks but It did nothing to us. . . I think all the parties are good including PPP it is the people who are at fault.

If democracy is fake so are the people of Pakistan. . . I wish to share a personal incident... today I was taking tea in a hotel beside me another young man was sitting sniping tea a very old man came there when he was sitting he hit the man, cup of tea fell down from the man's hand. the young man literally abused the old man while everyone kept silent including myself. . .the old man said nothing and left but i saw tears welling down from his eyes.

now this is we as a nation. A hundred people killed in Karachi in two weeks but It did nothing to us. . . I think all the parties are good including PPP it is the people who are at fault.

jaise qoam wesa hi humaraan ..

Yes it's a fake system of west that's imposed on us and it has failed miserably it time to get rid of it now it's not even a complete west minister type democracy its just a hotchpotch of different ideas no education minister in punjab no health minister in Punjab so u can see for urself

All are damn traitors...needz to be hungup....and sent to the Goraz masters as a svenoir....:frown:

good to see so many of you here think like me support shariat I am not a very strict Muslim my self but I believe from the core of my heart that's the only thing left that can save Pakistan we are loosing this country and may Allah save Pakistan and it's ppl

^^^ we are slowly going towards khilafat as Prophet SAW said their will be a complete khilafat before last day ....

Back
Top Bottom