What's new

Fake Chinese Electronics In U.S. Military Supply Chain!

To the OP, not sure what insinuations are you making with that ties in your iphone to counterfeit chips bought by the DOD.

This is a clearly a case of a ferrari owner (aka DOD) buying his brake disc from ebay.

Anyway this topic has been discussed 101 times, mostly by trolls trying to smear mud on China without first knowing the actual situation.

refer to the below link
Dangerous Fakes - BusinessWeek

The problem with electronics counterfeits from China is serious and pervasive due to the heavy reliance on technology...

eetimes_150811_fakes_rayner.jpg

...And institutional inertia, at every level in the procurement chain, is naturally resistant to change. It will take time but WHEN it does, China will pay a heavy economic price WHEN a serious catastrophe will occur and the source traced back to a manufacturer going cheap by purchasing from dubious sources from China.

Not sure what this is all about Chinese would never sell this kind of stuff to anyone looks like a fabricated story

But its nice to know Chinese are helping the world by recycling things and making world a better place to live :tup:

warning to paksitanis :rofl:

pls stick to f-16 of U.S :rofl:

Does it really matter..... Indian planes will crash anyway because of poor maintenance of planes by Indian AF. Because of India a good plane like Mig 21 is now called flying coffin.

But thats not the discussion here so why don't we stick to topic and keep Pakistan or India away.

Does it really matter..... Indian planes will crash anyway because of poor maintenance of planes by Indian AF. Because of India a good plane like Mig 21 is now called flying coffin.

But thats not the discussion here so why don't we stick to topic and keep Pakistan or India away.

wow....u r talking of those planes who have already served...we are keeping them to maintain squads otherwise they are useless or not capable as we want

I never buy made in china product. I ask the shopkeeper if it is chinese i don't buy.

i have original China's product. made in Republic of china aka taiwan. HTC HD2. I didn't buy Nokia coz it has made in china tag.

are you sure?what is your pc brand?you can find many parts in it made in china.and in your mobile too.

I dont think this has anything to do with China, but solely the suppliers in the US and them cheating the US govt. Counterfeit goods exist everywhere and as you can see, even India is one of the top nations with counterfeit products. But why are people so lax when it comes to buying equipment for defense systems? It shows the lack of accountability and corruption the US, not the fact that China produces counterfeit items. Even US might be having this counterfeit industry.

Back
Top Bottom