What's new

Faisalabad: German-Pakistani man murdered by brothers over property dispute

This happens to overseas Pakistani's quite frequently. People raise snakes, not brothers.

Our elders did so thinking their families would benefit from their sacrifices, but they were wrong. They created generations of freeloaders.

Nearly every overseas family has such a dispute to some extent or the other. Obviously only extreme harami savages take it to these lengths.

Overseas Pakistanis are seen as some sort of silver bullet for the country - we support many others with remittances, help balance the current account books, and are expected to be first-line investors in reviving the country's economy. Yet, when it comes to our rights there is nothing. Neither can we rely on the rule of law or the courts to get our recompense, because of how broken and corrupt the system is.

I have a great reluctance now to build even my own house in Pakistan. Once you get over the issues with untrustworthy contractors, how do I know that my property and land will not be occupied by someone a few years down the line? And if that then happens, what do I do sitting thousands of miles abroad? I have, with some very deep regret, totally written off investing in Pakistan for this very reason. If one can't even build a house with security, then what hope is there for commercial ventures!

@mods, can you please close this stupid thread. its not even worth discussing.

what you have problem if i share something

Thanks for sharing. As I have said it plenty of time this country is like living in Law of the Jungle. The murdering of overseas Pakistanis is becoming very common in Pakistan. I have heard and seen plenty of overseas Pakistanis working all their lives overseas only to be LOOTED and MURDERED by their OWN in their own country.

Overseas Pakistanis are seen as some sort of silver bullet for the country - we support many others with remittances, help balance the current account books, and are expected to be first-line investors in reviving the country's economy. Yet, when it comes to our rights there is nothing. Neither can we rely on the rule of law or the courts to get our recompense, because of how broken and corrupt the system is.

I have a great reluctance now to build even my own house in Pakistan. Once you get over the issues with untrustworthy contractors, how do I know that my property and land will not be occupied by someone a few years down the line? And if that then happens, what do I do sitting thousands of miles abroad? I have, with some very deep regret, totally written off investing in Pakistan for this very reason. If one can't even build a house with security, then what hope is there for commercial ventures!
I wont say it does not happen, but in most of the cases they turned out to be internal issues, i can tell a lot about quality of our people living in UK but patriotism is stopping me to discuss even further the disgusting business ethics and fraudulent activities our people are involved in, so kindly don't take me there.

Nothing to see here - just Pakistaniyat on display

I wont say it does not happen, but in most of the cases they turned out to be internal issues, i can tell a lot about quality of our people living in UK but patriotism is stopping me to discuss even further the disgusting business ethics and fraudulent activities our people are involved in, so kindly don't take me there.
The internal issue is that they want to keep something that isn't rightly theirs and are prepared to kill to prevent the rightful owners from claiming what is theirs.
This has happened to the vast majority of overseas Pakistanis to the extent that they will never invest another penny into Pakistan.
Sad but true.
This is defense forum not any cheap evening local evening newspaper site where family disputes get the attention in order to fill the page
Committing murder is the second most major sin in Islam.

I hope the murderers are brought to justice.
What is the first major sin in Islam?

This thread is relevant to many Pakistanis, it's disgusting that brothers will kill each other over money. Most cases like this, there's plenty of money to be shared, but greed consumes them.

People saying thread should be shut, seem to have no sympathy for the deceased.

The internal issue is that they want to keep something that isn't rightly theirs and are prepared to kill to prevent the rightful owners from claiming what is theirs.
This has happened to the vast majority of overseas Pakistanis to the extent that they will never invest another penny into Pakistan.
Sad but true.

What is the first major sin in Islam?
The most serious sin in Islam is "Shirk" or associating partners to Allah.
Murder is the second most major sin in Islam.

The most serious sin in Islam is "Shirk" or associating partners to Allah.
Murder is the second most major sin in Islam.
You have the formula for mob lynching in the name of blasphemy in a nutshell right there.

Back
Top Bottom