What's new

Faisal Raza Abidi demanded Cheif Justice's Resignation in Press Conference

is khabees admi ki kun sunta hai .baghair business k pc mai rahny waly ki okat har ayk ko maloom hai pury pakistan mai ayk banda in jyse ogun ko own nai krta.ye haqiqt mai mulk ko chaat rahy hain demaak ki trha.

thats right ..

kia ap b mashallah own krty hain is insan ko ??
no body owns no body, maybe he is wrong but CJ is wrong tooo?

faisal is totaly right cj is also pco judge why there is no case aganist nawaz shareef why no action aganist arsalan why no suo moto against killing of shias in balochistan and gulgit bultitstan why punjab govrt on stay order why not opening 9th may case? cj is totaly onesided

faisal is totaly right cj is also pco judge why there is no case aganist nawaz shareef why no action aganist arsalan why no suo moto against killing of shias in balochistan and gulgit bultitstan why punjab govrt on stay order why not opening 9th may case? cj is totaly onesided

Who is he to threaten Judiciary and Army like that ?

do takay ka mowali *****, aukat bhol giya hai apni...

PPP has in the meantime issued a show cause notice to Mr Abidi. This is a typical ‘Good cop’ / ‘Bad cop’ drama. Allegation about CJ has some truth to it. PPP want Faisal Raza Abidi to be tried for contempt of court so that their lawyers have a chance to prove these charges.

As it is these allegations cannot be debated in SC because the same are not relevant to case about writing the letter to the Swiss.

This is an indirect way of putting pressure on the CJ. Basically PPP leadership seems to be saying to CJ, desist from relentless pursuit of Zardari else we will take you down with us.

You need to understand that a court will prioritize any case which effects the well being of Pakistan and its citizens.

The Arsalan case was given to the interior Ministry to investigate through the NAB, so please keep your whining to PPP for the shortcomings in that.

Nawaz Sharif is not in fderal government and as such, unlike the PPP who has a position of trust, responsibility, power, and finances of Pakistan at its disposal. As such they must be scrutinized much more then what has been done so far by the CJ, otherwise by the time their term comes to an end, well over 100 billion dollars would have been looted out of the country by PPP goons.

Transparency International report was enough to pull the plug of these ******** hence why stern action is always taken by any country against those that are in Office first so that damage cannot be done further to the country.

Rs 8,500 bn corruption mars Gilani tenure: Transparency - geo.tv

frist see this, thn post anything else, next time wait till dust settle itself, BETA!

11th hour - 6th august 2012 - Part 1 - YouTube

PPP has in the meantime issued a show cause notice to Mr Abidi. This is a typical ‘Good cop’ / ‘Bad cop’ drama. Allegation about CJ has some truth to it. PPP want Faisal Raza Abidi to be tried for contempt of court so that their lawyers have a chance to prove these charges.

As it is these allegations cannot be debated in SC because the same are not relevant to case about writing the letter to the Swiss.

This is an indirect way of putting pressure on the CJ. Basically PPP leadership seems to be saying to CJ, desist from relentless pursuit of Zardari else we will take you down with us.

but the thing is, why CJ is getting in to thier preasure?
did he have some thing wrong , which he is hidding?

amazing if anyone has listened to this chap even for 2 minutes...

P.S.

he is doing exactly what he has been told by Zardari, its sort of a Zulfiqar mirza story being repeated...

Last edited by a moderator:

amazing if anyone has listened to this chap even for 2 minutes...

P.S.

he is doing exactly what he has been told by Zardari, its sort of a Zulfiqar mirza story being repeated...
sory to differ but he did proved CJ a cruopt man!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt listen to him, can you point out what he alleged against Ch Iftikhar?
dear friend,
watch my words, he is not alleging CJ, he has proved him courpt & a liar!
plz watch 2nd part of his video, urself cause i dont mean to be biasd to anyone!
he is a political SS bomber, of PPP!

dear friend,
watch my words, he is not alleging CJ, he has proved him courpt & a liar!
plz watch 2nd part of his video, urself cause i dont mean to be biasd to anyone!
he is a political SS bomber, of PPP!

zubani jama kharch tou sab hi ker latay hain, one thing I know for sure, Iftikhar Ch is a man of character and honour... he alone stood up against the almight pharaoh mush. these mowali dogss are not worth my time....

I am sure he has ranted and nothing else he has done ever...

zubani jama kharch tou sab hi ker latay hain, one thing I know for sure, Iftikhar Ch is a man of character and honour... he alone stood up against the almight pharaoh mush. these mowali dogss are not worth my time....

I am sure he has ranted and nothing else he has done ever...
Sir pick the above bold part and add PPPP.

Back
Top Bottom