What's new

FAIL: Poll rigging in Azerbaijan

OMG was george washington partially kurdish as well? :laughcry:
It seems that your history book is the "keyhan bachche ha" :omghaha:
Anyways, it seems that you ran again from answering my question, When the word"Kurd" has been mentioned in the historical documents for THE FIRST time and what was the meaning of it?
What was your great role dude? what did you do when SattarKhan & BagherKhan were dying for the freedom of Iran? probably you were busy with your honor killings and/or stealing and attacking other people with your great leader Simko Shikak or maybe his dad? I don't know, you tell me...

Just say what you want to say in stead of asking me questions which the answers to it are easily found online. That is like asking when Tajiks were first mentioned by that name, in despite of the fact they are Persians.

Kurd's great role?

The Shia Kurds helped Safavid many times and saved Iran from various foreign powers. Kurds are considered to be very determined and jingoistic people by nature. Shah Abbas Safavi with the help of the Kurds did preserve the integrity of the country and his ruling at the time. Therefore, Khorasani Kurds have rescued Iran from foreign occupation and continued to do so till today. Also Kurds living in western Iran have also been great patriots and have saved Iran on a number of occasions especially during the time of Karim Khan Zand.

Just say what you want to say in stead of asking me questions which the answers to it are easily found online. That is like asking when Tajiks were first mentioned by that name, in despite of the fact they are Persians.

Kurd's great role?

The Shia Kurds helped Safavid many times and saved Iran from various foreign powers. Kurds are considered to be very determined and jingoistic people by nature. Shah Abbas Safavi with the help of the Kurds did preserve the integrity of the country and his ruling at the time. Therefore, Khorasani Kurds have rescued Iran from foreign occupation and continued to do so till today. Also Kurds living in western Iran have also been great patriots and have saved Iran on a number of occasions especially during the time of Karim Khan Zand.
I thought that Qizilbash's were turkish. LOL
yeah, one of those occasions was Iran-Iraq war and we knew what those patriots did:whistle:
OK, As a kurd you should know some basic things, for example what's the meaning of kurd , ...
If you don't know it, shut your mouth and listen.
the word "kurd" has been used by muslim geographers in middle/late Abbasid era. the meaning of the word was NOMAD. they even use it for nomads kerman and Quhistan. they called the nomads of mountain regions as kurd. got it? and after about 2 centuries this word get specified for the nomads of mid and west zagros.
Another history lesson for you. Azerbaijan was called Little Medes in ancient times, this name changed and when the governor of Azerbaijan became the guardian of the holy fire of Iran, her name changed to "Azerbaijan".
So
1. the word kurd is a new term > there was not anything like kurd 2500 years ago. so claiming Cyrus was kurd is absurd.
2. azerbaijani people have mostly been civilized people in contrast to kurds which even their name literally means nomad.
3. ....

yeah, one of those occasions was Iran-Iraq war and we knew what those patriots did

On my mother side, both my Kurdish uncle and nephews were killed in the Iran-Iraq War, you idiot.

the word "kurd" has been used by muslim geographers in middle/late Abbasid era. the meaning of the word was NOMAD. they even use it for nomads kerman and Quhistan. they called the nomads of mountain regions as kurd. got it? and after about 2 centuries this word get specified for the nomads of mid and west zagros.
Another history lesson for you. Azerbaijan was called Little Medes in ancient times, this name changed and when the governor of Azerbaijan became the guardian of the holy fire of Iran, her name changed to "Azerbaijan".
So

Do you have a source for all this or are you talking out of your *** again?

That Azerbaijan got nothing to do with Azerbaijan today, a Turkic state. As you know, Turks are recent immigrants to the region, and therefore are not entitled to make claims that predates their presence.

1. the word kurd is a new term > there was not anything like kurd 2500 years ago. so claiming Cyrus was kurd is absurd.
2. azerbaijani people have mostly been civilized people in contrast to kurds which even their name literally means nomad.
3. ....

A term means nothing. Fact is that Kurds have linguistic ties, as speakers of an Northwestern Iranian language, to the ancient Medes and Parthians, as well as cultural ties.

Azerbaijani people have been nomads themselves for the majority of their lifetime. Heck, even today you have Turkic nomads in Iran (Qashqai, etc).

Iranian Kurds are heavily presented in Iran's cinema and music, as well as in other fields of Iranian culture.

On my mother side, both my Kurdish uncle and nephews were killed in the Iran-Iraq War, you idiot.

That Azerbaijan got nothing to do with Azerbaijan today, a Turkic state. As you know, Turks are recent immigrants to the region, and therefore are not entitled to make claims that predates their presence.

A term means nothing. Fact is that Kurds have linguistic ties, as speakers of an Northwestern Iranian language, to the ancient Medes and Parthians, as well as cultural ties.

Azerbaijani people have been nomads themselves for the majority of their lifetime. Heck, even today you have Turkic nomads in Iran (Qashqai, etc).

Iranian Kurds are heavily presented in Iran's cinema and music, as well as in other fields of Iranian culture.

RIP to them,
but if you want to be fair, you would know what komeleh and demokrats did at that time, and what PJAK still does.

If you disagree, you can search for it, and I would suggest you to search for it by yourself. If you found anything contradicting my statements, let me know about it.
being PanTurk or not does not change their DNA dude, anyways, as an azerbaijani, I like Turkey because we have many things in common with them and they have helped azerbaijanis a lot.
language ties means nothing in scientific research. If we accept it, we should accept that many of africans are european because their mother language is English or French.
what do you mean by that? obviously words have meanings and connotations.
Even in Tehran province, we have nomads, which some of them are kurds btw like Kalhors I guess(not sure about the name), and this does not make tehrani people nomad. some nomads exist indeed , but they are not the majority. right?
Look, I am not saying that kurds are not iranian at all, what I mean is that kurds have been nomads, they may have root from any part of Iranian land, or most probably from different parts of it, and they are not necessarily descendants of civilized medes. because they are not reliable scientific proofs for it.

Look, I am not saying that kurds are not iranian at all, what I mean is that kurds have been nomads, they may have root from any part of Iranian land, or most probably from different parts of it, and they are not necessarily descendants of civilized medes. because they are not reliable scientific proofs for it.

What scientific research shows is that Kurds cluster mostly with other Iranian groups, so there is a common ancestry and roots.

What scientific research shows is that Kurds cluster mostly with other Iranian groups, so there is a common ancestry and roots.

That's correct for sure, most of Persians, kurds, azerbaijanis, pashthuns, tajiks, mazandaranis, gilaks, lurs, balouchs, and many of central asian tribes have some in common Iranian roots. but, it is not easy and it is many times misleading to say current persians or kurds or .... exactly correspond to ancient medes and persians.

lol @ 82% of the votes!!

That's Saddam Hussain level! Even Nejad and co. weren't stupid enough to rig the elections that bad.

ffs even if jesus resurects he won't get 82% of the votes lol

@rmi5

Sadly, most of Persian Iranians are just outright hostile towards Azerbaijan and its people, on political and ethnical grounds. This holds true for the Iranian government aswell. I cannot respect someone who are just hostile in every way.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Surenas

Iranian officials on a official level says that Azerbaijan has no right to claim the legacy of Nizami since Nizami wrote in Persian. Well, shouldn't the same logic apply to Shah Ismail aka Khatai, who wrote in his native Azerbaijani Turkish?

@rmi5

Sadly, most of Persian Iranians are just outright hostile towards Azerbaijan and its people, on political and ethnical grounds. This holds true for the Iranian government aswell. I cannot respect someone who are just hostile in every way.

I wish I could say your comment is not true at all, but sadly your comment is somehow true.
I would not say most of persians have a negative view about us, but just uneducated and low class ones may have negative views about us, the same thing is true about some other ethnicities who wannabe persian, and they want to show it by being hostile toward us.
about Iranian regime, they don't care about anything but their benefits. That's why they support some Palestinian arabs who actually hate Iran, and also lebanese against Israel but they don't care about our true brothers in Azerbaijan.
Anyways, we, Azerbaijanis of Iran, always love people of Azerbaijan Republic, and consider you guys as our brothers.

@Surenas

Iranian officials on a official level says that Azerbaijan has no right to claim the legacy of Nizami since Nizami wrote in Persian. Well, shouldn't the same logic apply to Shah Ismail aka Khatai, who wrote in his native Azerbaijani Turkish?

Nizami didn't only write in Persian, but was a Persian by ethnicity. He didn't even know to speak Azerbaijani. The difference with Shah Ismael is that Ismael was the Shah of Iran, promoted Iranian culture and basically formed the Iranian state.

Nizami didn't only write in Persian, but was a Persian by ethnicity. He didn't even know to speak Azerbaijani. The difference with Shah Ismael is that Ismael was the Shah of Iran, promoted Iranian culture and basically formed the Iranian state.

And Shah Ismail was a Turk. Being "Shah of Iran" had no other meaning than a geographical one. "Promoted Iranian culture" in what way? His personal poetry says the otherwise. Iran of Safavids and Iran since Pahlavis are very different things. I'm pretty sure Ismail would not tolerate his mother language to be banned for one, and not only his mother language, but the language in which he expressed himself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just implying the Iranian logic.

Back
Top Bottom