What's new

FAIL: Poll rigging in Azerbaijan

Really? please mention your reliable sources. As far as I know, karabakh has always been an azerbaijani land. what you said, is not true, and if it was USSR would merge it with Armenia. Even pro-Armenian USSR government in moscow did not say so.

Here, in a article by Turkish newspaper Today's Zaman, which is a pro-Azerbaijan newspaper, its written:

A bloody conflict erupted between ethnic Azeris and Armenians in 1991 over Nagorno-Karabakh, a mountainous, predominantly Armenian-populated enclave within Azerbaijani borders.

Davuto

What are your sources?

btw, it is interesting for me that you think Iran's interest is to be friend with armenia which is a landlocked country with less than 3 million population and about half the size of East Azerbaijan province of Iran. Armenia is enemy with all of her neighbors, even georgia and its GDP is ridiculously low.

Armenia is not a enemy of Iran, thus your claim that 'Armenia is a enemy of all its neighbors' is wrong. Armenia isn't a enemy of Georgia too.

Second, Armenia is of strategic importance to Iran; a buffer against Turkish domination of the Caucasus as well as preventing the country being used as a gas or oil corridor for Azerbaijani's raw materials.

BTW, you said:"Kurs have no beef with Azerbaijanis" Really? LOL, because, As far as I know, Kurds always had problems with Turks and Iranians.

Kurds have had problems with Turks, as in Turks of Turkey, but they never had any problems with Azerbaijanis. You can't give me one serious historical event that shows this supposed aversion between both people.

BTW, when hostage issue against Israelis in Uganda happened, an old jewish woman said an interesting thing. she said:"Whats the purpose of existence of Israel when jews are suffered" and I would say to hezzis, what is the reason of having a religious shia regime when shias are suffering from Armenian occupiers and the shia government does not do anything? and I would say to secular Iranians that what's the meaning of being Iranian when our Azerbaijani brothers are killed by Armenians?

What? What kind of fool are you? How in God's name is the nature of being Iranian linked to Azerbaijanis?

Here, in a article by Turkish newspaper Today's Zaman, which is a pro-Azerbaijan newspaper, its written:

Davuto

What are your sources?

Armenia is not a enemy of Iran, thus your claim that 'Armenia is a enemy of all its neighbors' is wrong. Armenia isn't a enemy of Georgia too.

Second, Armenia is of strategic importance to Iran; a buffer against Turkish domination of the Caucasus as well as preventing the country being used as a gas or oil corridor for Azerbaijani's raw materials.

Kurds have had problems with Turks, as in Turks of Turkey, but they never had any problems with Azerbaijanis. You can't give me one serious historical event that shows this supposed aversion between both people.

What? What kind of fool are you? How in God's name is the nature of being Iranian linked to Azerbaijanis?
FYI, credibility of zaman is not more than keyhan for me. specially when the subject of their article is "normalization of relations with Armenia"
LOL, you don't have any idea about caucasus. my suggestion is when you don't know anything about a subject, do not make comments about it.
you can ask Georgians if Azerbaijanis are their allies or Armenians. Even mullahs are not friends with them as you think, and their policy regarding Armenia is just to put pressure on Baku, and please Russians who are the main supporter of Armenia.
and LOLZ to bolded part of your quote. FYI, Georgia is the bridge between Azerbaijan and Turkey and the Black sea, and a very good friend of Azerbaijan, and Azerbaijan do not need Armenia at all. That's another reason that I said, you don't have any idea about Caucasus.
"Kurds have had problems with Turks, as in Turks of Turkey, but they never had any problems with Azerbaijanis. You can't give me one serious historical event that shows this supposed aversion between both people.
Really? FYI, kurd rebels and terrorists have made lots of problems for azerbaijanis in West Azerbaijan province.

Maybe you can't feel the linkage between us. but, FYI Azerbaijanis are more closer to Iranians than Kurds in my opinion and for many other Iranians including Azeris who are 1/4 of population of the country.

FYI, credibility of zaman is not more than keyhan for me. specially when the subject of their article is "normalization of relations with Armenia"

Its a Turkish source, which is pro-Azerbaijani and anti-Iran. If even they report such thing, how would others do?

LOL, you don't have any idea about caucasus. my suggestion is when you don't know anything about a subject, do not make comments about it.

Says the guy who linked the identity of Iranians to the suffering of Azerbaijanis. You don't know what you are talking about.

you can ask Georgians if Azerbaijanis are their allies or Armenians. Even mullahs are not friends with them as you think, and their policy regarding Armenia is just to put pressure on Baku, and please Russians who are the main supporter of Armenia.
and LOLZ to bolded part of your quote. FYI, Georgia is the bridge between Azerbaijan and Turkey and the Black sea, and a very good friend of Azerbaijan, and Azerbaijan do not need Armenia at all. That's another reason that I said, you don't have any idea about Caucasus.

Georgians don't consider Armenians their enemy, nor do Iranians. You claim that every of their neighbor is their enemy is laughable and utterly wrong. So perhaps stick it to falsificating facts; must be the Azerbaijani genes in your DNA.

Second, Georgia is only route to Turkey; if Georgia would ever fall in the hands of Russians or pro-Russian Georgian politicians, Armenia would be a alternative route. But I'll guess long-term thinking isn't your best skill.

Really? FYI, kurd rebels and terrorists have made lots of problems for azerbaijanis in West Azerbaijan province.

Ah, quickly drawing out the 'terrorist-card', which is utterly nonsense as well. Azerbaijanis and Kurds never had beef with each other, and their co-existence in Iran is peaceful and harmonious.

Maybe you can't feel the linkage between us. but, FYI Azerbaijanis are more closer to Iranians than Kurds in my opinion and for many other Iranians including Azeris who are 1/4 of population of the country.

First of all, Azeris do not consist 25% of Iran's population. Most serious outside sources mention approx. 16%, while according to the latest Iranian census, only 11 million Iranians nowadays consider themselves to be Iranian-Azerbaijanis, which would support this 16% figure. Azerbaijanis of Iran can't be compared tho those Soviet inbreds in South Caucuses.

Its a Turkish source, which is pro-Azerbaijani and anti-Iran. If even they report such thing, how would others do?

Says the idiot who linked the identity of Iranians to the suffering of Azerbaijanis. You don't know what you are talking about.

Georgians don't consider Armenians their enemy, nor do Iranians. You claim that every of their neighbor is their enemy is laughable and utterly wrong. So perhaps stick it to falsificating facts; must be the Azerbaijani genes in your DNA.

Second, Georgia is only route to Turkey; if Georgia would ever fall in the hands of Russians or pro-Russian Georgian politicians, Armenia would be a alternative route. But I'll guess long-term thinking isn't your best skill.

Ah, quickly drawing out the 'terrorist-card', which is utterly nonsense as well. Azerbaijanis and Kurds never had beef with each other, and their co-existence in Iran is peaceful and harmonious.

First of all, Azeris do not consist 25% of Iran's population. Most serious outside sources mention approx. 16%, while according to the latest Iranian census, only 11 million Iranians nowadays consider themselves to be Iranian-Azerbaijanis, which would support this 16% figure. Azerbaijanis of Iran can't be compared tho those Soviet inbreds in South Caucuses.

It seems that you finally understood what you said was BS, and you have changed your tactic to personal attacks.
Anyways, having any genes is better than having terrorists genes.

Over and over again, I would say you don't have any idea about caucasus, and here over and over again comes proofs.
FYI, Georgia and Azerbaijan's relations have always been very good, even before saakashvili, and even many of mutual projects have started before saakashvili. FYI, Saakashvili is the pro-west guy in Georgia.

Really? maybe that's because you have always terrorized poor Azerbaijanis and that is considered as peaceful in your eyes and your barbarian kurdish culture. one of your peaceful guys is this one: Simko Shikak
Simko Shikak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hopefully, Reza Shah killed that terrorist.
Again, you don't have any idea about it.many of Azerbaijanis in Iran have some roots in Azerbaijan Republic and vice versa, and it's also true for many Shomali people specially Talysh people. FYI, about 1.5 million Iranian workers, mostly Azeri and Shomali were working in oil industries of Baku around WW1 era.

It seems that you finally understood what you said was BS, and you have changed your tactic to personal attacks.
Anyways, having any genes is better than having terrorists genes.

My posts are full with arguments and facts, even backed by sources. Unlike your claims. There is no such ridiculous thing as terrorist genes by the way.

Over and over again, I would say you don't have any idea about caucasus, and here over and over again comes proofs.
FYI, Georgia and Azerbaijan's relations have always been very good, even before saakashvili, and even many of mutual projects have started before saakashvili. FYI, Saakashvili is the pro-west guy in Georgia.

Again, many factors can change this relation, especially in a relatively unstable region like the Caucasus. Besides that, Ivanishvili is the new Prime Minister of Georgia, and he is reportedly much more pro-Russian than Saakashvili was.

Really? maybe that's because you have always terrorized poor Azerbaijanis and that is considered as peaceful in your eyes and your barbarian kurdish culture. one of your peaceful guys is this one: Simko Shikak
Simko Shikak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hopefully, Reza Shah killed that terrorist.

Is that guy the only thing you can bring up? Any source to mention that Kurds have always terrorized poor Azerbaijanis? And lol at the guy with Turkish genes who is accusing others of having a barbaric culture. You people have been responsible for the worst atrocities of the 20st century, and your atrocities before the 20st century are famous too. Not even speaking about your artificial culture and identity. Unlike you Central-Asians imports, Kurds are part of the Iranian people, and still managed to get hold of their Iranian language. If their is one people who is entitled to Northern Iran, it are the Kurds.

Again, you don't have any idea about it.many of Azerbaijanis in Iran have some roots in Azerbaijan Republic and vice versa, and it's also true for many Shomali people specially Talysh people. FYI, about 1.5 million Iranian workers, mostly Azeri and Shomali were working in oil industries of Baku around WW1 era.

Fine for them. I was speaking about your imaginary numbers of Azerbaijanis in Iran. Those people in Azerbaijan are completely alien to us.

My posts are full with arguments and facts, even backed by sources. Unlike your claims. There is no such ridiculous as terrorist genes by the way.

Again, many factors can change this relation, especially in a relatively unstable region like the Caucasus. Besides that, Ivanishvili is the new Prime Minister of Georgia, and he is reportedly much more pro-Russian than Saakashvili was.

Is that guy the only thing you can bring up? Any source to mention that Kurds have always terrorized poor Azerbaijanis? And lol at the guy with Turkish genes who is accusing others of having a barbaric culture. You people have been responsible for the worst atrocities of the 20st century, and your atrocities before the 20st century are famous too. Not even speaking about your artificial culture and identity. Unlike you Central-Asians imports, Kurds are part of the Iranian people, and still managed to get hold of their Iranian language. If their is own people who is entitled to Northern Iran, it are the Kurds.

Fine for them. I was speaking about your imaginary numbers of Azerbaijanis in Iran. Those people in Azerbaijan are completely alien to us.
My posts are full with arguments and facts, even backed by sources. Unlike your claims. There is no such ridiculous as terrorist genes by the way.
In the contrary to your super scientific "falsifying gene associated with Azerbaijanis and Turks" theory, brutality and violence can be transferred by genes and culture.
It seems that you seriously need some lectures about caucasus and its countries. whenever you could understand russia's position about Ossetia and abkhazia, and whenever you can understand about huge economical benefits of georgia from azerbaijan's oil and gas swap, .... you would understand that how much BS is your claim.

Is that guy the only thing you can bring up? Any source to mention that Kurds have always terrorized poor Azerbaijanis? And lol at the guy with Turkish genes who is accusing others of having a barbaric culture. You people have been responsible for the worst atrocities of the 20st century, and your atrocities before the 20st century are famous too. Not even speaking about your artificial culture and identity.
It seems that you serousely need a geography lesson. Azerbaijanis and Turks in Turkey are different groups of people which their language is close to each other. anyways, If you have balls, I dare you to post what you said in Turkish section and they will deal with your stupid, and funny claims. :whistle: btw, what's going on with your honor killings in the "Greater Kurdistan" ? :omghaha:

If their is own people who is entitled to Northern Iran, it are the Kurds.

The most hilarious BS that I have heard in 2013.:rofl::omghaha:
You finally showed your true face. But, be sure that it won't happen even in your wet dreams. I would suggest you to establish your "Greater Kurdistan" country before expanding it. :omghaha::rofl:
It seems that you want to change the name of Caspian Sea to kurdistan Sea as well?!!! :omghaha::rofl:
WTF? did you understood what I said in my previous comment?

In the contrary to your super scientific "falsifying gene associated with Azerbaijanis and Turks" theory, brutality and violence can be transferred by genes and culture.

Brutality and violence are not unknown to Turks. Ask the Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians.

It seems that you seriously need some lectures about caucasus and its countries. whenever you could understand russia's position about Ossetia and abkhazia, and whenever you can understand about huge economical benefits of georgia from azerbaijan's oil and gas swap, .... you would understand that how much BS is your claim.

Can you understand this?

1) In that last conflict between Russia and Georgia, Saakashvili begged Europe to stop the Russians because he claimed that the Russians were after Georgia as a gas/oil corridor to Europe.
2) The situation in the Caucasus could change tomorrow; the region has a history of political changes.

It seems that you serousely need a geography lesson. Azerbaijanis and Turks in Turkey are different groups of people which their language is close to each other.

Not they are not different people. Both Azerbaijanis and Turks are both part of the Oghuz people, and their languages belong to the Oghuz languages as well.

anyways, If you have balls, I dare you to post what you said in Turkish section and they will deal with your stupid, and funny claims. :whistle:

Lol. Ask the Turks about my post history in their section.

btw, what's going on with your honor killings in the "Greater Kurdistan" ? :omghaha:

Everything is fine. Don't worry.

The most hilarious BS that I have heard in 2013.:rofl::omghaha:
You finally showed your true face. But, be sure that it won't happen even in your wet dreams. I would suggest you to establish your "Greater Kurdistan" country before expanding it. :omghaha::rofl:
It seems that you want to change the name of Caspian Sea to kurdistan Sea as well?!!! :omghaha::rofl:

Laugh harder. I wasn't talking about independence, stupid. What I was saying is that the Kurds have more rights to claim Northwestern Iran as their home than Azerbaijanis. Check your own history.

WTF? did you understood what I said in my previous comment?

Your posts are full with retardism, so pardon the ambiguity.

Kurds are Iranians; Turks aren't. Simple as that. And besides that, I am as much as Kurdish (mother) as Persian (father). Unlike you, I place Iranian interests above anything else. You just wine about the suffering of your Azerbaijani brothers, while I stick it to the suffering of the Iranian people.

And how pathetic that you had to call your Turkish friends to win a discussion. :lol:

Kurds are Iranians; Turks aren't. Simple as that. And besides that, I am as much as Kurdish (mother) as Persian (father). Unlike you, I place Iranian interests above anything else. You just wine about the suffering of your Azerbaijani brothers, while I stick it to the suffering of the Iranian people.
And how pathetic that you had to call your Turkish friends to win a discussion. :lol:
uh, It seems that after decades of fighting for independency, and killing people and making trouble, you have finally lost your wars and now want to negotiate. It is interesting:cuckoo:
and now you want to say that you are Iranian? and you think that Iranians will easily forget your killings , ...? you better than anyone else know that you had and still you have different opinions about your true nationality in your heart.
Anyways, I am not against peace. If you want to be more civilized and if you truely show that you have learnt how to peacefully live with others, I am not against it.
BTW, I explained about your national interest concern here:
btw, it is interesting for me that you think Iran's interest is to be friend with armenia which is a landlocked country with less than 3 million population and about half the size of East Azerbaijan province of Iran. Armenia is enemy with all of her neighbors, even georgia and its GDP is ridiculously low.
you can read it again.

Lol at that Azerbaijani guy who is talking about peace and civilization; when the Medes (Kurds) were the flag carriers of the Iranian nation, you people were still living in tents.

Lol at that Azerbaijani guy who is talking about peace and civilization; when the Medes (Kurds) were the flag carriers of the Iranian nation, you people were still living in tents.

OMG :) at least try to learn about the history of your own kurd people.
since when medes have become kurds? I just ask you one simple question:
"When the word"Kurd" has been mentioned in the historical documents for THE FIRST time and what was the meaning of it?" just answer this one ...
FYI, Zoroaster was from azerbaijan. do you think that he was uncivilized?

OMG :) at least try to learn about the history of your own kurd people.
since when medes have become kurds? I just ask you one simple question:
"When the word"Kurd" has been mentioned in the historical documents for THE FIRST time and what was the meaning of it?" just answer this one ...
FYI, Zoroaster was from azerbaijan. do you think that he was uncivilized?

Zoroaster was an Iranian-speaking prophet. He was not Azerbaijani. Let alone the fact that Azerbaijan is a Persian word, as well as 'Baku' and 'Derbent' are.

Second, Kurds speak an Northwestern Iranian language, just as the Medes and Parthians did. Medes rose in that part of Iran were many Kurds are living. Iranian Kurds are descendants of both these people.

@Surenas

BTW, If you hate azerbaijanis so much, why you have chosen "Shah Ismail"'s picture as your avatar? :hitwall::rofl:
FYI, he is one of the most respected persons between azerbaijanis and he is kinda considered as one of our national leader.
I am sure, if he was alive, he would ask you to change your avatar.
BTW, didn't you kurds have any respected person in your history to use his picture in your avatar? I guess no ....
I suggest you to use Simko Shikak's pic instead of Shah Ismail the great for your avatar. It suits you more ...

Zoroaster was an Iranian-speaking prophet. He was not Azerbaijani. Let alone the fact that Azerbaijan is a Persian word, as well as 'Baku' and 'Derbent' are.

Second, Kurds speak an Northwestern Iranian language, just as the Medes and Parthians did. Medes rose in that part of Iran were many Kurds are living. Iranian Kurds are descendants of both these people.

Nope, That was not the answer to my question, so I am asking it again:
When the word"Kurd" has been mentioned in the historical documents for THE FIRST time and what was the meaning of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shah Ismael was partially Kurdish. Check Iranica for more information about the Kurdish origins of Safavids. Cyrus the Great was half Persian/Median (Kurdish), just as my mixture. There are no significant difference between Kurds and other Iranian people like the Persians. We have lived together for more than 3000 years. Kurds have had a great role in Iranian history. You may want to read about it.

Shah Ismael was partially Kurdish. Check Iranica for more information about the Kurdish origins of Safavids. Cyrus the Great was half Persian/Median (Kurdish), just as my mixture. There are no significant difference between Kurds and other Iranian people like the Persians. We have lived together for more than 3000 years. Kurds have had a great role in Iranian history. You may want to read about it.

OMG was george washington partially kurdish as well? :laughcry:
It seems that your history book is the "keyhan bachche ha" :omghaha:
Anyways, it seems that you ran again from answering my question, When the word"Kurd" has been mentioned in the historical documents for THE FIRST time and what was the meaning of it?
What was your great role dude? what did you do when SattarKhan & BagherKhan were dying for the freedom of Iran? probably you were busy with your honor killings and/or stealing and attacking other people with your great leader Simko Shikak or maybe his dad? I don't know, you tell me...

Back
Top Bottom