What's new

Facts about Mumbai Attacks

Please kick this zionist terrorist out...now piece of crap wants to scare us from presenting the facts ...GTFOH
@Horus @Oscar
Well, clearly someone in Pakistan is scared - otherwise you wouldn't post this trash and claim that it represents factual truth.

It's a symptom of a person who cravenly caves in to serve authority rather than challenge the injustices authority may perpetuate. I don't doubt that Pakistan is a tough place to challenge authority. But I do doubt there isn't room to do so.

Well, clearly someone in Pakistan is scared - otherwise you wouldn't post this trash and claim that it represents factual truth.

It's a symptom of a person who cravenly caves in to serve authority rather than challenge the injustices authority may perpetuate. I don't doubt that Pakistan is a tough place to challenge authority. But I do doubt there isn't room to do so.
I suggest you can take your bigotry and artistry of lies and genetic deception somewhere else. I know the truth is hurting your zionist *** but it is none of your business.

Some Pakistani members act innocent but know the truth very clearly, I don’t know why they avoid the truth.

Don’t be afraid, only the brave can bring about the necessary change in Pakistan, always remember Salman Taseer and others who have laid down their life to bring about change in Pakistan.

As for this thread, I bet the capture of Ajmal Kasab was just plain bad luck and yes we accept GOPs statement that he was a non state actor cos not even Pakistanis know who non state and state actors are..!

Sad state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom