Icewolf

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Factories of Dawoodi Bohra Muslims set on fire in Chhota Udepur

Monday, Apr 1, 2013, 12:00 IST | Place: DNA | Agency: DNA
Roxy Gagdekar
Dawoodi Bohra Muslims of Chhota Udepur could not believe their ears when someone told them on the phone that their factories and offices had been set on fire by a group of tribals.

Dawoodi Bohra Muslims of Chhota Udepur could not believe their ears when someone told them on the phone that their factories and offices had been set on fire by a group of tribals, allegedly at the instigation of extremist Hindu elements. One of the victims told DNA over phone from Chhota Udepur that offices and properties (together valued at over Rs1 crore) belonging to eight Bohra Muslims were burnt down by rioters in several villages, including Vachedi, on February 12, 2013.

There was fortunately no loss of life but some traders in the villages of Chhota Udepur had lost almost everything they had. Anees Rajpurwala, who has a business connected to the stone-crushing industry, said that some local people had first looted his shop. The looters had taken away computers, machinery, television sets and even the cupboards of his office and factory,

Rajpurwala said adding that the factory was then set on fire.
“All my important documents related to property, royalty slips and even account books were burnt by the rioters,” he said. Rajpurwala further said that he had informed the fire brigade after his factory was set on fire but the fire brigade did not turn up till one-and-a-half hours after his phone call. By then, everything at the factory had been gutted. “I and my brother will have to start our business right from the beginning,” Rajpurwala said.

Another victim, Hozam Mithawala, said that he had found it difficult to believe that the people he considered his friends had burnt down his factory.

“I was too disappointed to mention their names as suspects but I have been told by many people that it was they who had done this to me,” he said. Mithawala’s factory had been reduced to ashes and he had suffered a loss of over Rs 6 lakh. Another victim, who is so scared that he does not wish to be identified, said that he is currently running his office from under a tree near what was once his factory.

“I cannot stop my business. My office was burnt down and I am left with nothing,” he said. He alleged that a group of Sarpanchs of nearby villages were behind the loot and arson attack. “I am sure they are being used by some political parties. They could not have done this on their own,” the victim said on the condition of anonymity.

Factories of Dawoodi Bohra Muslims set on fire in Chhota Udepur :: DNA

We all know no minorities are safe in Hindustan, the only country in the world named after a religion and they claim to be secular.

It bet those who did that are Sunni extremist very well knowing the amount of hatred ness these wahabis have for moderate, progressive dawoodi bohra community

We all know no minorities are safe in Hindustan, the only country in the world named after a religion and they claim to be secular.

dude iam a minority too nowadays no one fight or destroys houses and people in name of religion in india,most of these religious hatred against minorities are created so that a party can blame and create problems for rulling government, wether its congress or bjp..

Tribals are not Hindus.

And most likely it was simply to loot.

In any case, the tribals must be arrested, charged and put behind bars.

DNA is an Indian newspaper and it said the looters and who attacked the factory did it on instigation from Hindus.

but anyway lets keep this point aside can anyone of you tell us what religion these attacker "Tribals" carry?

DNA is an Indian newspaper and it said the looters and who attacked the factory did it on instigation from Hindus.

but anyway lets keep this point aside can anyone of you tell us what religion these attacker "Tribals" carry?

I never heard that these Tribals/aboriginals/adivasis are Hinduwadis.

They are easy prey for organised religions for conversion to swell their numbers, and then create/foment troubles in India.

Total loss is estimated at 1 Crore. Making a mountain out of a mole. Must have been shacks that could have been brought down by Tribals. Could be a case of Tribals evicting land grabbers too. Not new in India. Big corporations have been evicted out of tribal land in Orissa and continue to be evicted. This is nothing.

To those who suddenly have grown a love for Bohras. Just check with them if they want to move to Pakistan to become wajib-ul-qatl.

VADODARA: A day after spending some tense hours in ChhotaUdepur, the district police heaved a sigh of relief. The two communities that had clashed on Tuesday struck peace during a peace committee meeting on Wednesday.

The police department and district administration took the initiative to ensure that both the communities talk out their differences. Senior police officials said both the communities also apologized to each other during the peace talk.

Day after riots, communities strike peace in Chhota Udepur - Times Of India

Could be a insurance fraud too, this possibility can not be ruled out which is a prevlant practice among unsuccessful businesses.

we also dint saw Indians condmening Al-Qaeda for killing Muslims in Syria and for stiring trouble in Syria.

because in Syria al-qaeda and other affiliated rebels are supported by US and allies for toppling Syrian govt.

anyway come back to the topic.

Its a muslim brotherhood issue, why drag India?

Back
Top Bottom