What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

go nd check bdnews24, u'll get me and i hope then u'll stop making up stories....ur faking stories abt bd here....

lets do one thing, lets meet up today....then i'll believe that u guys aint fake....or atleast gimme an existing address

^^^^

You can't ask for anyone's address here.What guarantees the safety of those people?

lets do one thing, lets meet up today....then i'll believe that u guys aint fake....or atleast gimme an existing address

Do you really think anyone give hoot on what you believe? Get a life and try convince gullible awami crowd in brookline.

main thing is that u fakes are scared....do watever u want to do, but dnt do any wrng thing against my country.....trust me, dnt use our flag and name to go against india....if u do, i can assure u that ur admin is gonna hav to consider a lot of things

main thing is that u fakes are scared....do watever u want to do, but dnt do any wrng thing against my country.....trust me, dnt use our flag and name to go against india....if u do, i can assure u that ur admin is gonna hav to consider a lot of things

Can someone print the boot mark on this troll? This is not the place for your threat and pati mastani.

y dnt u do sumthng? by seeing the SEO of this forum i can assume that the admin has alot of skillz....dnt ask otherz to do stuff, i havent done anythng yet...so dnt cry....im sure the admin wnt even care abt this matter

Blocking of Facebook widely condemned
Staff Correspondent

Lawyers, journalists and human rights activists on Sunday condemned the government decision blocking the social network Facebook, terming it a ‘threat’ to the people’s freedom of expression.

They asked the government to lift the blockade on the Facebook immediately, cautioning that such a decision of blocking free flow of information would tarnish the country’s image abroad.

Meanwhile, students of Dhaka University formed a human chain and held a protest rally against the government decision to block access to the popular social network.

‘It is, of course, a threat to the freedom of expression of the people,’ said Sarah Hossain, a lawyer and human rights activist, criticising the government decision to block the network used by over a million people in Bangladesh.

She expressed serious concern at the arrest of Mahbub Alam Rodin on charge of uploading satirical images of some political leaders on the Facebook. ‘I do not really understand under whose instruction the government has taken such a decision,’ Sarah wondered.

Journalist Manzurul Ahsan Bulbul, editor-in-chief of Boishakhi Television, said, ‘For the crime of an individual, the whole network should not have been blocked. The cyber crime should have been dealt with cyber unit of the government using cyber law.’
Asked if the incident would adversely affect the country’s international image, Bulbul said, ‘This incident may create some trouble for us abroad as far as the freedom of media is concerned.’

Media personality Nadim Quadir said such blockade could not bring about any positive outcome for the society. ‘The Facebook was being used even for professional purposes. But when it is abused, it can temporarily be blocked,’ he expressed his views, however, hoping that the government would soon withdraw the blockade.

An operator of Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission, seeking anonymity, said they would withdraw the blockade ‘as early as possible.’

Adilur Rahman Khan, secretary general of rights-based organisation Odhikar, mentioned that the government had earlier stopped use of Youtube and now it blocked access to Facebook in the name of cyber crime.

‘Drawing cartoon or creating caricature is an acceptable satirical means worldwide. The government is trying to control the people’s opinions and their right to freedom of expression slapping blockade on the Facebook.’

Expressing concern over the arrest of Rodin, he said the government would have to take permission from the High Court before going to tap any phone calls or access to anybody’s personal account on the Internet.

‘It is a complete violation of human rights and threat to freedom of expression.’ Different political parties and human rights organisations also condemned the government decision. Bangladesh Institute of Human Rights, Bangladesh Chhatra Moitri and VOICE, a non-government organisation, in separate press releases on Sunday demanded immediate withdrawal of the blockade on Facebook.

Front Page

What’s your credential beside an awami supporter? A real Bangladeshi would possess some kind of Islamic ideology because majority of us Muslims and this our true identity. Faker would be the one with Bengali ideology also known as munafiq gaddar among Bangladeshi Muslims.

Admins of this forum well aware of "Awami back stabing bharati dalal leaugers". No surprise to them. Shake hands with mushrik to bleed mumin is awamis hereditary character. Gaddar of then can not be patriot of now.

Last edited:
Congratulations Muslim Millat!!!! MFB Ranked World's 46,440th Largest Site in just 6 days..........(Globally there are Over 6 Billion Website) ..........Credit goes to MFB Members ......Lets get united and show the world ....For details visit Alexa ranking: Millatfacebook.com - Site Info from Alexa

Facebook ban is removed now,just accessed it again without using proxy server.

if awami league is a gaddar party, then who r the right ones in bd?

Back
Top Bottom