What's new

Face the truth, Musharraf

The crime scene was not the ground but the bloody car BB was in, nobody seems to be bothered asking about that, where was the car, was forensics done on it, where is her blackberry? what happened inside? washing the road seems to be very highly debatable question though

Thank you baqai,

The blackberry appeared from nowhere after 4 years---it was wiped clean---supposedly one of her servants had it---.

Benazir's arroganc got the best of her---why did she not record Musharraf's conversation if she was so much threatend by him---the reason she didnot---because Musharraf jus told her the truth---it is not the same pakistan she is returning to---people are after her skin to take her out---she is target of suicide bombings----. That is what Musharraf told her.

She is the target---because she promised Dr A Q Khan to the u s and to disband the isi---her and Haqqani had already made the sale. The problem is that deal---it slipped out of her mouth during one of the question answer sessions with the reports at harvard I believe.

She did not learn her lesson even after the first bombing in karachi---.

The only problem that Musharraf has----he did not defend himself properly---he misunderstood the intellect of the pakistanis that the pakistanis will see the benefits of better economic times and will understand the issues----he did not know that pakistanis were all talk and no substance---so vicious and thank less in their actions---he was literally shocked at hat happend to him---.

Pakistanis trully deserve what has happened to them.

What was the crime scene---Musharraf could not clear that up either----suicide bomb---smashed up body pieces----what was it that was needed---.

The biggest blunder that Mushrraf committed and I am sure it was on the advice of Ch Bros---no post mortem---she was the supposed prime minister candidate----she should have had a post mortme right away---without asking Zardari for permission.

Being a previous prime minister--and a current leading candidate---she was owned more so by pakistan than by her husbadn----. That was another one of those big blunders that Musharraf committed----. The post mortem should ahve beenb done at all costs----just to trust peoples party and Zardari---Musharraf showed a character disorder---he trusted people who could never be trusted---.

As far as I am concerned, I have no tears for Benazir the " TRAITOR " and " OPPORTUNIST ".

The biggest blunder that Mushrraf committed and I am sure it was on the advice of Ch Bros---no post mortem---she was the supposed prime minister candidate----she should have had a post mortme right away---without asking Zardari for permission.

Being a previous prime minister--and a current leading candidate---she was owned more so by pakistan than by her husbadn----. That was another one of those big blunders that Musharraf committed----. The post mortem should ahve beenb done at all costs----just to trust peoples party and Zardari---Musharraf showed a character disorder---he trusted people who could never be trusted---.

That too I would say Musharraf was justified politically. Zardari had saved the day with an angry Sindhi crowd chanting "Pakistan Na Khapay" to which he responded "Pakistan Khapay". Now he could not defy Zardari's familial wishes without causing a huge ethnic clash.

That too I would say Musharraf was justified politically. Zardari had saved the day with an angry Sindhi crowd chanting "Pakistan Na Khapay" to which he responded "Pakistan Khapay". Now he could not defy Zardari's familial wishes without causing a huge ethnic clash.

Hi,

The excuse would have been----it happened so fast we didnot have the time to stop---the post mortem could be done just for the head area----x rays---scans---pictures of the head----.

Ethnic clash has happened---Musharraf had a very hard time clearing his position---and his cohorts the Ch Bros---they back stabbed him on every single issue that they went alongwith, with Musharraf.

Back
Top Bottom