The Israeli F-35 will include blue and white electronic warfare systems
Ami Rohks Domb | 23/03/2017

send to a friend
A +A-size
Share on
Share on
70416_0.jpg

Www.iaf.org.il

The Israeli F-35 will include electronic warfare systems by Elbit Systems, Elbit Systems CEO Buzi Mikhlis said yesterday.

We should recall that although Israel has received two F-35s and is expected to receive another three during the following month, the American systems and munitions will be ready. In order to install Israeli systems, there is a need for a special plane for tests that will arrive only in 2020 to Israel.

The Air Force said at a press briefing in December 2016, the first time the F-35 was received, that it is estimated that only in 2021-2022 the Israeli systems will be operational in the F-35.

The Air Force said at the meeting that the Israeli systems would include Electronic Warfare, Computer for firing control, and Israeli munitions and missiles.

translated from Hebrew

http://www.israeldefense.co.il/he/node/28957

THREE F-35 STEALTH FIGHTER JETS TO ARRIVE IN ISRAEL ON SUNDAY
BYANNA AHRONHEIM

APRIL 20, 2017 17:46

The five F-35 jets will participate for the first time in the Air Force Flyover during Independence Day.

ShowImage.ashx

The Lockheed Martin F35 fighter jet plane, also known as the Adir, in a test flight. (photo credit:LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS/ LIZ LUTZ)

On Sunday three F-35 "Adir" stealth fighter planes will land in Israel, the army said on Thursday. The three planes, which will take off tomorrow from their base in the United States, will join the two other planes which landed in Israel in December.

The five F-35 (known by its Hebrew name “Adir” or “Mighty) jets will participate for the first time in the Air Force Flyover during Independence Day.

Israel was the first country outside the United States to receive the F-35 in early December and is expecting to receive a total of 50, two full squadrons by 2022. Israel is set to receive six to seven per year, until the first batch of 33 jets is delivered.

Once the jets arrive in Israel, they will not leave except for combat missions.

F-35 Adir planes practice mid-air refueling in exercise (IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)

In a welcoming ceremony held for the first two planes delivered in December, President Reuven Rivlin said that the “the aircraft will change the rules of the game. Our enemies already know that it’s not worthwhile to harm Israel.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke in glowing terms about the F-35 jets in December, saying that Israel's goal “is to obtain supremacy in every theater: in the air, in the sea, on the ground and in the cyber world. Israel is taking off to new heights, and when our pilots in the Adir jets will fly high, we will watch them with pride.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Th...ter-jets-to-arrive-in-Israel-on-Sunday-488449

772923712991199640360no.jpg

77292360990100640360no.jpg

7729234989080640360no.jpg

772923815891286640360no.jpg

@Penguin @500 @Natan @Archdemon @GBU-28 @F-15I @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Mountain Jew @Beny Karachun @Adir-M @Ilay @theman111

Last edited:
THREE F-35 STEALTH FIGHTER JETS TO ARRIVE IN ISRAEL ON SUNDAY
BYANNA AHRONHEIM

APRIL 20, 2017 17:46

The five F-35 jets will participate for the first time in the Air Force Flyover during Independence Day.

ShowImage.ashx

The Lockheed Martin F35 fighter jet plane, also known as the Adir, in a test flight. (photo credit:LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS/ LIZ LUTZ)

On Sunday three F-35 "Adir" stealth fighter planes will land in Israel, the army said on Thursday. The three planes, which will take off tomorrow from their base in the United States, will join the two other planes which landed in Israel in December.

The five F-35 (known by its Hebrew name “Adir” or “Mighty) jets will participate for the first time in the Air Force Flyover during Independence Day.

Israel was the first country outside the United States to receive the F-35 in early December and is expecting to receive a total of 50, two full squadrons by 2022. Israel is set to receive six to seven per year, until the first batch of 33 jets is delivered.

Once the jets arrive in Israel, they will not leave except for combat missions.

F-35 Adir planes practice mid-air refueling in exercise (IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)

In a welcoming ceremony held for the first two planes delivered in December, President Reuven Rivlin said that the “the aircraft will change the rules of the game. Our enemies already know that it’s not worthwhile to harm Israel.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke in glowing terms about the F-35 jets in December, saying that Israel's goal “is to obtain supremacy in every theater: in the air, in the sea, on the ground and in the cyber world. Israel is taking off to new heights, and when our pilots in the Adir jets will fly high, we will watch them with pride.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Th...ter-jets-to-arrive-in-Israel-on-Sunday-488449

772923712991199640360no.jpg

77292360990100640360no.jpg

7729234989080640360no.jpg

772923815891286640360no.jpg

@Penguin @500 @Natan @Archdemon @GBU-28 @F-15I @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Mountain Jew @Beny Karachun @Adir-M @Ilay @theman111

Wow do Israili F-35s contains all American components or do they have Israili components and weapos also ?

Wow do Israili F-35s contains all American components or do they have Israili components and weapos also ?
Now, they have only american components, In 2021-22 they will all be modified with Israel hardware and software.

Then the real potential of F-35 will be seen in 2021-22 ;) ...good luck guys
Now, they have only american components, In 2021-22 they will all be modified with Israel hardware and software.

Then the real potential of F-35 will be seen in 2021-22 ;) ...good luck guys
Our airforce chief said: "We're not adjusting the air plane to our air force, we're adjusting the air force to the plane", means they already learned few things :-)

How many F-35s you guys are going to buy ... frankly speaking man , If you had not scrapped your Lavi project you might have your own stealth fighters by now...
Our airforce chief said: "We're not adjusting the air plane to our air force, we're adjusting the air force to the plane", means they already learned few things :-)

How many F-35s you guys are going to buy ... frankly speaking man , If you had not scrapped your Lavi project you might have your own stealth fighters by now...
We bought 50 already, we're talking about 25 more (I don't know if those will be A) and 25 F15I..
Lavi was scrapped because of the Americans, and it's one of the reasons for the military aid.
Worked better for both I guess

75 is good number ... you are right americans killed many such project i remember one more as Canadian Avro Arrow ..... but if you guys are OK then its fine ... but Lavi was a good initiative
We bought 50 already, we're talking about 25 more (I don't know if those will be A) and 25 F15I..
Lavi was scrapped because of the Americans, and it's one of the reasons for the military aid.
Worked better for both I guess

Back
Top Bottom