What's new

F 35 Down The Drain:----

Lockheed Martin should sue the US government. :angry:

Stupid politicians; first they ask you to make something and after you have spent the best years of your life fulfilling their order, they cancel it. :tdown::hitwall:

hmmmmm......it seems to me the same that happened with Russia after they attacked Afghanistan.
so the war destroyed their economy first,and now its turn for weapon production.
no matter what is the reason behind the stoppage of production but the fact is THEY ARE LOOSING.

its just first step FOLKS.AGAY AGAY DEKHYE HOTA HAI KIA.. :D

Lockheed Martin should sue the US government. :angry:

Stupid politicians; first they ask you to make something and after you have spent the best years of your life fulfilling their order, they cancel it. :tdown::hitwall:

Well we could help them out by taking the plane blue prints :toast_sign:

Typically uneducated Indian reply. F-22 is built by Boeing not Locke Martin.

what where the hell have you come from F22 is build by Lockhead martin only a small part wast contributed by boeing

The title of this thread is misleading.

The F-35 ran into a little production delay.

Robert Gates is an excellent Secretary of Defense and holds every one to account.

He just made sure that F-35 does not run into any further delays.

This Fighter will be flying with the US Airforce by 2015.

As for the Russian T-50. It looks like a hastily built aircraft with ideas and concepts cannibalized from other fighters.

I don't think that fighter will be ready for induction until at least 2025.

why would they go for an air craft that will cost them so much :toast_sign:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/20412-first-avionics-equipped-f-35-rolls-out.html

yeah i know whenever F-35 is mentioned, Indians never forget to add that line

Do they have a choice? Can you list similar aircraft that other countries can buy? Simply put, countries don't have choices, so cost is not a big factor. If a country can buy one they want one!

Again, Can you list countries in our neighborhood that already have a similar aircraft or even get this one?
Answer: India Only!!!

as far as india is concerned we still have the option of having the f-35,besides the fgfa that we are going to make so this news will not affect india anyway, i wish we do get the f-35 s for our navy, man -just imagine a nation that has both the
pak-fa and the f-35(diplomacy at its best)

as far as india is concerned we still have the option of having the f-35,besides the fgfa that we are going to make so this news will not affect india anyway, i wish we do get the f-35 s for our navy, man -just imagine a nation that has both the
pak-fa and the f-35(diplomacy at its best)

Dont forget the MCA dude.... :mps:

Back
Top Bottom