What's new

F-22p News & Discussions

thanks wangrong looking pretty cool weapons are covered so its on the way to Pakistan?

thanks wangrong looking pretty cool weapons are covered so its on the way to Pakistan?

i was pretty confused about where are the weapons!! :cheesy: the covered part didnt come to my mind, thanks sir!

the ship look cool! is this the one comming to us or it is a chines navy ship??

i was pretty confused about where are the weapons!! :cheesy: the covered part didnt come to my mind, thanks sir!

the ship look cool! is this the one comming to us or it is a chines navy ship??

This ship, hasn't completed , is still under construction yet ~~~~~~

All these kind ships are all specially designed for Pakistan not for China just like JF17 and Al-Khalid which are not used in China either !
China weapons for foreign countries are not the same with china because China didn't want its weapons' secret to let out.

These ships still need be tested together with Pakistan delegates before shipping home

This ship, hasn't completed , is still under construction yet ~~~~~~

All these kind ships are all specially designed for Pakistan not for China just like JF17 and Al-Khalid which are not used in China either !
China weapons for foreign countries are not the same with china because China didn't want its weapons' secret to let out.

These ships still need be tested together with Pakistan delegates before shipping home

i know this friend!
i meant to ask that is this the one for Pakistan! the F22p resembles to chines ships particularly thr type 53!! i didnt know about thing to differ among them from physical appearance!! if you know plz do let me know!
which physicaly captured thing in this pic make you say its the F22p for pakistan and not a chines ship!! they all seem to be the same :rolleyes:
can someone caome up with some solution??

regards!

and ofcourse the source may say it all, ie the source of the pic may tell it is an F22p what how can you judge it from its appearance, any clue? please do share!

regards!

i know this friend!
i meant to ask that is this the one for Pakistan! the F22p resembles to chines ships particularly thr type 53!! i didnt know about thing to differ among them from physical appearance!! if you know plz do let me know!
which physicaly captured thing in this pic make you say its the F22p for pakistan and not a chines ship!! they all seem to be the same :rolleyes:
can someone caome up with some solution??

regards!
F22P is being built solely for Pakistan (that's what the P is for). There are no other customers for it at present. Meanwhile, as F22Ps are being built for Pakistan, the Chinese navy is busy building the far larger Type 054A's: they are not bothering with the F22P design, let alone the older Type 053H3 (Jiangwei II).

reports ARY NEWS Updated : Thursday June 4 , 2009 2:18:17 PM here.:: ARY NEWS :: With New Name, New Look & New Enthusiasm

First 3x Ships are being constructed at Hudong Shipyard Shangahi and last one at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works, a handout of the Naval Headquarters said.

Construction of the first two ships has already been completed and will be delivered to Pakistan Navy in Aug and Dec 09 after completion of ongoing trials.

Weapon systems of the ship No 1 has been successfully demonstrated at the optimum performance and ranges. Construction of 3rd F-22P Frigate is also progressing as per schedule.

This ship has been successfully launched at Shanghai on 28 May 09 in an impressive ceremony attended by both Pakistani and Chinese Dignitaries.Construction of 4th ship has started in March 09 at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works and will be delivered to Pakistan Navy in Apr 2013.

F-22P frigates are equipped with state of the art weaponry and sensors. Each ship will carry Anti submarine Z9EC helicopter. First batch of 2x helos has arrived in Pakistan. Induction of F-22P frigates will not only enhance the war fighting potential of Pakistan Navy but will also strengthen the indigenous shipbuilding capability of Pakistan

ISLAMABAD, Jun 4 (APP): Pakistan Navy would receive first of four state-of-the-art Frigates F-22P type in August this year while the second one in December-09 from China. “Construction of first two ships has already been completed and will be delivered to Pakistan Navy in August and December this year after successful completion of on going trials,” a media release issued by Pakistan Navy said here on Thursday.

“Weapons systems to be installed on first ship have been successfully demonstrated at the optimum performances and ranges,” the media release said.

Construction of the third F-22P Frigate is also progressing as per schedule. This ship has been successfully launched at Shanghai on May 28, 2009 in an impressive ceremony attended by both Pakistani and Chinese dignitaries.

Construction of fourth ship was started in March this year at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works and will be delivered to Pakistan Navy in April 2013.

Pakistan Navy is acquiring four new F-22P class frigates under collaboration with China as first three ships are being constructed at Hudong Shanghai and last one at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering works.

F-22P frigates are equipped with modern weaponry and sensors.

Each ship of them will carry Anti-submarine Z9EC helicopters.

First batch of two helicopters has arrived in Pakistan.

Induction of F-22P frigates will not only enhance the war fighting potential of Pakistan Navy but will also strengthen the indigenous ship building capability of the country.
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pakistan Navy to get first F-22P Frigate in August-09

ISLAMABAD, Jun 4 (APP): Pakistan Navy would receive first of four state-of-the-art Frigates F-22P type in August this year while the second one in December-09 from China. “Construction of first two ships has already been completed and will be delivered to Pakistan Navy in August and December this year after successful completion of on going trials,” a media release issued by Pakistan Navy said here on Thursday.

“Weapons systems to be installed on first ship have been successfully demonstrated at the optimum performances and ranges,” the media release said.

Construction of the third F-22P Frigate is also progressing as per schedule. This ship has been successfully launched at Shanghai on May 28, 2009 in an impressive ceremony attended by both Pakistani and Chinese dignitaries.

Construction of fourth ship was started in March this year at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works and will be delivered to Pakistan Navy in April 2013.

Pakistan Navy is acquiring four new F-22P class frigates under collaboration with China as first three ships are being constructed at Hudong Shanghai and last one at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering works.

F-22P frigates are equipped with modern weaponry and sensors.

Each ship of them will carry Anti-submarine Z9EC helicopters.

First batch of two helicopters has arrived in Pakistan.

Induction of F-22P frigates will not only enhance the war fighting potential of Pakistan Navy but will also strengthen the indigenous ship building capability of the country.
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pakistan Navy to get first F-22P Frigate in August-09

it was already posted here. trying reading atleast the last page of the thread next time.but thanks anyways :coffee:

what missiles does the ship use for air defence or point defence.it has to protect itself against cruise missiles like exocet and harpoon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom