What's new

F-22 & V-22 Osprey sighting

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Didn't expect to see them so unfortunately I left my DSLR in the car, and all I had with me was my iPhone camera. They performed an air show. Two short clips I captured.

It was really amazing to see the F-22 in flight, the maneuvers the pilot performed were really impressive.

V-22 Osprey

F-22

Last edited:
Hi,

Driving by the March ARB on the 215---I have seen the osprey take off and land----and then there are the Globemasters taking off and landing all the time----.

Sometimes they fly over my house----massive slow moving behemoths----you can look at them in awe at how can they fly.

Hi,

Driving by the March ARB on the 215---I have seen the osprey take off and land----and then there are the Globemasters taking off and landing all the time----.

Sometimes they fly over my house----massive slow moving behemoths----you can look at them in awe at how can they fly.

Seeing the Osprey stop in mid-air, rotate and change flight-path was a sight to see.

Didn't expect to see them so unfortunately I left my DSLR in the car, and all I had with me was my iPhone camera. They performed an air show. Two short clips I captured.

It was really amazing to see the F-22 in flight, the maneuvers the pilot performed were really impressive.

V-22 Osprey

F-22

Neechay ki beauties ko chor kar upar ki capture kartay rahay? :cry:

Back
Top Bottom