What's new

F-21 jets will not be sold to any other country if India places an order for 114 planes: Lockheed

Which fighter jet is the best?

• Total voters
Nearly two pages -and no one has yet pointed out the factual inaccuracies.
What's that bro?

Are you a 5 year old? How many times and how many sources would be enough to make Indians realize that Modi Sarkar sold YOU a bunch of lies for political gains?

[1] https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...21-bison-versus-pakistani-f-16-viper-bullshit

[2]
Buddy, they know that whole crap was a lie and now even their govt has acknowledged , in bits & pieces, that no such strike happened. But the Bhindus just keep repeating it to soothe their hurt egos and put a little life in their soul-less lives.

Last edited:
India should only go for a stealth plane now. And that's what US won't offer because of cold war animosity and India's independent foreign policy.
18 b usd is 18 x 7000 cr inr = 126000 crores.
Though India has 419 b usd in reserves atm, its too much for a dated plane.
And what about all the planes with us atm, maybe use them in a limited conflict with Pakistan?
I would rather they are shot down than just left on the scrap bin at end of their life cycle.

why stealth when you can use clouds as a cover so Pakistani radar don't see your planes. I say stealth is just a waste of money instead use that money for 25 more F21

You sure you were not shi**ing your pants when typing that :D
A deal signed now will mean deliveries in 3 years..or more if local production (5-7years)
Than over 120 to produced by the time last one rolls out we indeed will start retiring them(from 2035-2040

E.g su30 deal was signed in mid 1990s still in production

:lol:
man, are the yankees takin' the indians for a hay ride or what??? news flash geniuses, even the usaf isn't buying the f21!!!

Like we said before ,no counter evidence from other side after IAF released radar picture and except mig 21 debris and Abhinadan nothing was found from Pak side

So in conclusion it was F 16
And technically its impossible, 2/2.5 gen interceptor can shot down modern 4.5th gen jet and Last thing was that at wreck site all of 4 abhi's AAMs were all intact and found on wreck site, and what is proof that image from 27 FEB, those kind of images can be created at anytime to save IAF face,and recently Pentagon corespondent confirmed it all of our F-16 are accounted for and not a single PAF F-16 is missing, go live on your wet dreams, fantasy world, and fairy tales @SrNair :crazy::crazy:

man, are the yankees takin' the indians for a hay ride or what??? news flash geniuses, even the usaf isn't buying the f21!!!
So what UAE F-16 block-60 is better USAF F-16 @GumNaam

I have a feeling India is going to sign a deal for F35 within 2 yrs.
Uncle SAM is giving lollipoop of F21 to india , but I am 100% sure , India will get F35 for navy.. Maybe not in big numbers , but they will surely go for naval version of F35.

Like we said before ,no counter evidence from other side after IAF released radar picture and except mig 21 debris and Abhinadan nothing was found from Pak side

Bhootni k...f16 got a cloud cover.and disappeared from your radars.
Now challenge this if you can.
This is your own PMs logic....

I have a feeling India is going to sign a deal for F35 within 2 yrs.
No we won't. We've seen how US deals with non-Nato Allys and they recently screwed Turkey regarding the F-35. We maybe sanctioned anytime if we act against their interests, for instance defying Iranian sanctions or purchasing Russian equipment.

There is a slight possibility on US offering EMALS and F-35 for IAC-3 but the chances are very slim because the carrier and fighter jets on it would cost around $15bn+ apart from the carrier group that accompanies it. Even though the carrier would be designed and built in India, we would have to rely on the US for many sub-systems and would put us at a compromising situation. I would rather want to allocate more funds to develop MCA & AMCA and involve private firms to fastrack the development and production of indigenous systems

Last edited:
Thts nice if india trun to usa then I gss no RAFEAL? Lolzz
Indian politicians and its military establishment just care thier own pockets and commissions and Thts all and Thts why IAF stands down graded
Indian military strategies are determined by the “bad cops”....

THIS IS CALLED HONEY TRAP USA WILL DO IT NICELY TO INDIA

There was radar picture that showed 5 indian jet shot down
You want 6 or 7 i can post an image with 6 shot down ..will take me 5 mins on paint brush!

Exclusive leaked images on indiatoday from Pakistan
First image shows pakistani jf17 in green and indian mirages2000 in blue, su30 in red and mig21 in purple
QeKWYAt.jpg

While second photo shows all indian jet disappear
UliqFXB.jpg

In total 3 su30 3 mirages and 3 mig21 shot down

Back
Top Bottom