What's new

Featured F-16.net confirms Su-30MKI loss on 27th Feb

Perhaps because of the video that circulated on the same day with him celebrating infront of a JF17.
I remember him commenting that everything was 'very professional' later in one of the released videos about the operation. Or maybe i am completely wrong.
Anyway he did extremely well and we are proud; it was definitely one of those days you never forget.

Immediately after the incident, pictures of Hassan were shared on social media by a few of his over enthusiastic coursemates/colleagues who were later reprimanded and a complete social media ban was imposed on armed forces personnel. That video was intentionally and hastily shared to show that JF-17 shot down the MIG-21, however the cat was already out of the bag so we had to admit involvement of F-16s so the video did not serve it's purpose. Not of this was Hassan Siddiqui's fault and not this was not the reason. Let us not pull at this string and leave it at that....

By the way, the audio call between Hassan and an instructor which circulated on the internet after the incident where Hassan is allegedly claiming that we wrecked havoc on Indian posts on ground was actually a setup by a disgruntled ex-instructor.

It's not difficult to find. See video below on Russian ejector seats, especially at around 1:00min. They have separate drogue chute for the seat which also contains survival gear for the pilot. The tail drogue chute can be deployed accidently if an aircraft is hit and destroyed. There was no "Sikh" pilot, only 1 pilot was captured. The locals saw 3 chutes and wrongly assumed there were more IAF pilots.

https://youtu.be/BHbBHbAT3A8gGs

View attachment 663352

Example below, Libyan Mig-21 shot down, two chutes, one for seat, one for pilot.

View attachment 663354

Libyan Mig-23 shot down, 2 chute.

View attachment 663357

Do western ejection seats use chutes for the seats? I can remember the F-16 Thunderbird crash and saw the seat barreling towards the runway but no chute.

Immediately after the incident, pictures of Hassan were shared on social media by a few of his over enthusiastic coursemates/colleagues who were later reprimanded and a complete social media ban was imposed on armed forces personnel. That video was intentionally and hastily shared to show that JF-17 shot down the MIG-21, however the cat was already out of the bag so we had to admit involvement of F-16s so the video did not serve it's purpose. Not of this was Hassan Siddiqui's fault and not this was not the reason. Let us not pull at this string and leave it at that....

By the way, the audio call between Hassan and an instructor which circulated on the internet after the incident where Hassan is allegedly claiming that we wrecked havoc on Indian posts on ground was actually a setup by a disgruntled ex-instructor.

Thanks for that.
I hope that ex-instructor was dealt with if this is true.

It's not difficult to find. See video below on Russian ejector seats, especially at around 1:00min. They have separate drogue chute for the seat which also contains survival gear for the pilot. The tail drogue chute can be deployed accidently if an aircraft is hit and destroyed. There was no "Sikh" pilot, only 1 pilot was captured. The locals saw 3 chutes and wrongly assumed there were more IAF pilots.

https://youtu.be/BHbBHbAT3A8gGs

View attachment 663352

Example below, Libyan Mig-21 shot down, two chutes, one for seat, one for pilot.

View attachment 663354

Libyan Mig-23 shot down, 2 chute.

View attachment 663357

PAF official confirmed the 2nd parachute was from Abhninandan Ejection seat.

Infact, when I checked the video on facebook, that pilot did not seem like hassan At ALL. Maybe he was the JF-17 Pilot. But for me, i couldt find hassan with a JF-17. It was another pilot. Can you share the picture of Hassan infront of a JF-17?

Oh and who told you all this? Some relative/friend of yours? Or do you serve in the Air Force in some way?

Oh and who told you all this? Some relative/friend of yours? Or do you serve in the Air Force in some way?

I think many senior members on these forums can corroborate what i wrote, that is enough.

Infact, when I checked the video on facebook, that pilot did not seem like hassan At ALL. Maybe he was the JF-17 Pilot. But for me, i couldt find hassan with a JF-17. It was another pilot. Can you share the picture of Hassan infront of a JF-17?

There was a video released back in 2019 immediately after the incident which allegedly showed Hassan Siddiqui celebrating in front of a JF-17 along with some ground crew. I don't have it now and cannot find it.

I think many senior members on these forums can corroborate what i wrote, that is enough.

There was a video released back in 2019 immediately after the incident which allegedly showed Hassan Siddiqui celebrating in front of a JF-17 along with some ground crew. I don't have it now and cannot find it.
5EA4136B-6A29-443A-BFD6-CB3E1018DC80.jpeg
273F0132-7E8A-4AEB-AD64-7BE456F567C5.jpeg
Do these guys look even a bit similar? NO!

Is anyone taking him seriously there at all?
Gums out there trained PAF pilots, and he put that original batch right at the top.

Oh you have no idea how much fun it is to read BRF.

Only a few Bhakts believe a viper was downed. The rest only comment on ISPR's better info warfare game. This topic isn't even in a discussion on this eve. :D

yes i clearly remember watching that video

Back
Top Bottom