What's new

Featured F-16.net confirms Su-30MKI loss on 27th Feb

airomerix

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Folks, it cannot get more impartial and official than this.

F-16.net has officially attributed an Su-30 kill to airframe #84606.

It is pertinent to note that F-16.net is run by professional staff from the United States and just recently they were able to validate the Su-30 kill through different sources in the military circles.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 3.37.43 AM.png

Cheers.

It is pertinent to note that F-16.net is run by professional staff from the United States and just recently they were able to validate the Su-30 kill through different sources in the military circles.

View attachment 659984

Cheers.

I believe the above to be true but are there any other sources to further back them up?

According to Alan Warnes' interviews with the PAF senior personnel, he was shown radar track data which showed that the Su-30MKI was spiralling down and rapidly losing altitude, in addition to confirmation from the Viper that the missile had struck the aircraft. However, the PAF believe that the aircraft could have made it back to base, and this would certainly make it easier for the indians to cover up the kill and loss of the aircraft. I suspect the PAF has shared these details not only with Alan Warnes but others, especially maybe LM and the USAF.

According to Alan Warnes' interviews with the PAF senior personnel, he was shown radar track data which showed that the Su-30MKI was spiralling down and rapidly losing altitude, in addition to confirmation from the Viper that the missile had struck the aircraft. However, the PAF believe that the aircraft could have made it back to base, and this would certainly make it easier for the indians to cover up the kill and loss of the aircraft. I suspect the PAF has shared these details not only with Alan Warnes but others, especially maybe LM and the USAF.

The rumours are the sukhoi managed to crash in indian territory.

While I don't doubt a Su-30MKI was shot down by the PAF, I am not sure about the credibility of F-16.net ... anyone could have edited that. The "professional staff" is most likely just military enthusiasts/ex-service members with no inside information on the matter.

View attachment 659984

Cheers.

This is great.

The guys from the other side will come up with more fabricated lies.

Back
Top Bottom