What's new

EYES, EYES, EYES ONLY

for those who understand urdu

NEELI NEELI AANKHON WALAY, SAHIL PER JAB ATAY HAIN
TO CHEEKH KAY LEHRAIN KEHTI HAIN, LO AAJ SAMUDER DOOB GAYA

for those who doesn't understand urdu, i'd try to translate above lines of poetry as follows

when the people with blue eyes, come to the beaches
the waves yell out, today we fear the sea will drown in these eyes

hope it makes some sense.

for those who understand urdu

NEELI NEELI AANKHON WALAY, SAHIL PER JAB ATAY HAIN
TO CHEEKH KAY LEHRAIN KEHTI HAIN, LO AAJ SAMUDER DOOB GAYA

for those who doesn't understand urdu, i'd try to translate above lines of poetry as follows

when the people with blue eyes, come to the beaches
the waves yell out, today we fear the sea will drown in these eyes

hope it makes some sense.

Right. Persian cats are the greatest. :coffee:
Don't we know blue-eyed Frodo destroyed the ring in the fire? ... :eek:

How can u miss these eyes??

0931f0cb55f5b09f0e08e7afaef94eb3.jpg

c7a846101b6888c5a0d7de6441dde492.jpg

1f90be6819dc4c4b69f1a7f5e5f3355b.jpg

0fb7a746374085c5cbda7cadd0ccda57.jpg

87e2a5be8e7311486988ee42f9b29521.jpg

56ee7bc382a20d0f044d047f114af133.jpg

f93776a9353bf5e8a47fc2407f698cf8.jpg

7d3e92868a2736d14c0dea0bc77d18af.jpg

6b5e14fbd8e81982fab6db0974dcfb57.jpg

Stillness and sullenness all around me,
Heavy and thick like the walls of prison.
Broken slightly by a soft sobbing, I am born,
Born in a blink of her beautiful radiant eyes
Dim are the lights, dull the colors are
The sun moving slowly to the western horizon
Birds flying back to their nests for the night
Marvelous garden, with buds and blooms
No time to stop by, I have long way to go ahead!
I am rolling, down and down her cheeks-
On mother earth's lap ends the journey,
In the cosmos seek my eternal harmony!

hey warprofessor brother, post some here from your country...

If you insist, brother, but I have to warn you I ain't a pro in this, but here is one with the spirit I kinda like, she was a famous HongKong actress, singer, her name is: Mei Yan Fang

her name is Hu Hui Zhong, a Taiwanese actress, she looks pretty good in uniform.

this one is Zhong Chu Hong, a HongKong actress, liked by many in my gen.

now some "kids",
if China would ever send someone out for a eye-size contest, no doubt we would send her. She is Zhao Wei from Shanghai.

and you know her: Zhang Zi Yi

Zhou Xun, actress from I guess ZheJiang province

Here goes many American's dream: Angelina Jolie

And here goes a very legitimate reason to conquer Britain: Elizabeth Hurley

Whether they allowed their faces to go through knives, I have no idea.

Last edited:
thanx brother for your contribution, she is cute.

i couldn't see the pic directly in your post, let me help you understand how to post an image here.

copy and paste the link of the image here as u already did, however, u missed one thing, please edit your post and put this tag before the link starts and the second tag after the link ends.

thanx brother for your contribution, she is cute.

i couldn't see the pic directly in your post, let me help you understand how to post an image here.

copy and paste the link of the image here as u already did, however, u missed one thing, please edit your post and put this tag before the link starts and the second tag after the link ends.

Thank you, bro. Piece of cake. For those who have doubts warprofessor can't do tech... :woot:

WOW...

they are all gorgeous, very cute, i highly appreciate your post brother, tell me one thing, how u recognize people's age in your country, i mean to us, who are non chinese, its very difficult to ascertain the age of chinese.

they look so younger then their actual age, and can u tell me the secret of these relatively young looks brother?

WOW...

they are all gorgeous, very cute, i highly appreciate your post brother, tell me one thing, how u recognize people's age in your country, i mean to us, who are non chinese, its very difficult to ascertain the age of chinese.

they look so younger then their actual age, and can u tell me the secret of these relatively young looks brother?

Ah hah, I got you, didn't I? :lol:

The first three are all older than me, obvious when boys grow up, the actresses they admire are usually older. and those pictures of the first three are taken when they are much younger(in their primes).

The last three, I guess most of them already passed 30(also taken in their primes, I guess), but they are kids in my eyes, and I don't "worship" them. :lol:

WOW...

Didn't I leave something out. :oops:
Ascertain Chinese age, while I don't know, I grew up with it and I somehow knew, much like you can guess a fellow Pakistani. I spent most of my adult years in US, I think I can guess their ages too. Europeans look mature faster, and getting to look older faster. But I believe all have similar life spans. I guess 37-39 are the years when all woman would lose pretty much all her natural beauty, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom