Eyeing the World Cup: Sri Lanka & India

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Eyeing the World Cup: Sri Lanka & India

2(287).jpg

main(344).jpg

1(338).jpg

A real exciting game of cricket on the cards....will be a tough fight......imagine the situation:

over:49.5
target:298
score:293/9
batsman batting-sachin:95*
bowler bowling-murali:4-38
can sachin make it.........murali throws a half volley....sachin comes down the pitch.....sachin swings the bat.......long-on fielder on the boundary....ball goes higher and higher......it starts to come down........more than a billion heart stops.....and then.............................to be continued

Its quite evident that India has played far more tougher matches in this WC as compared to SL, something that will help India handle the pressure and the situation.

I have found some interesting facts 'why India should win this WC'....... lol ..... have fun....

1) Calender of the years 1983 & 2011 is same.

2) 1983's WC final and 2011's WC final both held on Saturday.

3) All the captains name starting with 'S' already out of the WC like Smith, Shakib, Strauss, Shahid, Sammy now another 'S' left!! Sangakara.

4) India's both WC winning captains surnames start with 'D'..... K Dev, MS Dhoni.

Ranger you this time any where around mumbai? security is good ;)

best of luck to both the teams. desh ka final toh jeet chuke, ab baari dunya ki final ki :) tough match ahead.

I think SL has the edge India has the media glare more. The good thing is Ajantha medis is not well and so are other bowlers.

I think SL has the edge India has the media glare more. The good thing is Ajantha medis is not well and so are other bowlers.

Dhoni is good at handling pressure than Sangakara. Check his crazy shot in the semis where he got out. That will cost them cup this time.

Back
Top Bottom