What's new

EXPOSED: Dr-AQ Khan trashes N.Sharif Nuke Politics.

Even Gohar Ayub who recently joined PMLN too has had the same comments a year ago.

...and Nawaz Sharif took him in his party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr.Qadeer is right, these politicians try to take all the credit.

just decide now how much you want to believe nawaz Sherif that he didnt know about Kargil operation

politicians will take credit when it suits them and disown something when it doesnt

just decide now how much you want to believe nawaz Sherif that he didnt know about Kargil operation

politicians will take credit when it suits them and disown something when it doesnt

Just like Talat said: "nothing succeeds like success and a failure is an orphan"

as i have always said, it was pressure, if it wasnt then they never refuse $$$.

but but but hey, we made Motorway and Nuclear bomb! :taz:

May all the PMLN O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z parties along with MQM ANP PPP rot in hell!

The project was started way back i the 80s,so what if it completed in their era!
Actually it was completed before their government but we were waiting for the right time to test them which India's test provided us with.

The project was started way back i the 80s,so what if it completed in their era!
Actually it was completed before their government but we were waiting for the right time to test them which India's test provided us with.

This is well known. So much for people supporting NS over nuclear explosions.

Back
Top Bottom